Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 12.8.2019 at 21.09, Anawaa kirjoitti:

Free RW/LW (C) for all future tournaments.

Both handed, 25yo, can play almost every night, fast passes soft hands simple play.

I’d like to find long-term team where i can improve myself as a player.

Pm here or psn: Anawaa

NHL20 is coming, so bump 

• Like 9

On 8/10/2019 at 4:32 PM, MovaaN said:

Proeficient veteran looking for club.

Looking for new team to represent

Positions: LD/LW(C)

I'm a smart and tranquil player. Good at positioning and patient to look for that good spot, not just throwing saucer to impossible slots. Will handle my defensive duties.

Handedness: Right and Left

Learned my trait for both sides, rightey being my stronger side.

Pros and Cons: Patience, positioning and stickhandling

Patience is a virtue. I rather slow the game down than make bad pass forward to lose possession. I do know how to breakout quickly, and how to make fast paced passes thou. I know where to put myself in different situations. With me you won't get a skillstick god, but I can handle the puck and get around players, my way.

What I'm looking for and for what I'm ready:

I'm looking for chance to fight as a starter in Pro or Elite clubs. My preference would be finnish teams. 

I have proper headset for VOIP, mentality to keep training and training and fighting spirit. I don't ragequit games and I always demand the best from myself.

Former teams:

Lionhearts (Spring league), Murohoki (ECL8 and 7)

If you've read this far and think I might be a great additions to your club feel free PM me here, or directly in PSN, and arrange a tryout.

Cheers

MovaaN

bump as launch closes by

• Like 1

33yo Finnish Dude ( RW / rd ) looking for team Pro/Lite... back-up role may be fine too. Maybe can try LW too... Last year i worked as GM of The Dudes.

I am not that chatty in English parties, but i can communicate in English so English speaking teams are ok.

I am ready for tryouts! i have NHL20 send PM here or PSN ahonaattori

• Like 1

Im looking for a team. 17yo, Finnish guy. I can play any position but prefer to forward. :D I can talk in English so English teams are ok too! I dont have Nhl19 anymore so i can do tryouts in Nhl20! Just send me a msg here or in ps. My psn is Kasperi88. I have experience of 2 summer cups 1 FCL and 1 ecl season as an captain. Hopefully we see in Nhl20! ;) Also you can contact me if you need more information about me! :)

• Like 2

On 16.8.2019 at 12.37, Savinaainen kirjoitti:

My journey in TIKI TALK has come to an end and it is time to move on. I want to find new challenges. 

I'm looking for long term team where i can develop myself as a player (rather elite) for the rest of NHL19 and NHL20. I'm both handed and i have played RD but can play also LD. 

I can play almost every night! 

Contact me here or PSN: Mixutin-

Its time to make decisions so now its the last chance to ask for try outs! Contact me here or PSN: Mixutin-

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

On 2.9.2019 at 19.29, Heksaa kirjoitti:

Kanaali Koskinen looking for a new team to join.

Got experience in every position, but mostly as RD/LD/G, also able to play as C/RW if needed.

I prefer to play at Pro, but also intrested about Elite backup positions. Why not also Lite if team is fighting their way to Pro, you never know.

Msg me here if intrested and we’ll set up time for tryouts.

Found myself a new home so not looking anymore✌🏽

Edited by Heksaa
  • Love it! 1

Hi!

My name is Fredrik and I'm a native of Sweden. I'm searching for a new club to play for. 

I have played in both ECL PRO/LITE. I prefer to play centerforward or on the wing but I would say that I'm quite an allround type of player. I would describe my self as a twoway-player with playmaking abilities.

I can play from 19:00 CET on weekdays.

I speak swedish as well as english. If you want to offer me a tryout, text me on PSN. Thank you.

PSN ID: BeastBenn14

On 27.8.2019 at 20.38, Coold kirjoitti:

Free RW/LW (and if really needed RD) looking for a solid lite team for the upcoming ECL

Can speak both finnish/english fluently

Should be available pretty much everyday if i'm not watching hockey or doing important school stuff

Stats for those who are interested: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=2910

up