Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Free LD/LW

Looking for club. I'm 21 old finnish guy. Can speak english if needed. 

This autumn I started in new school. Can play 2-7 times in a week depends how much stuff I need to take care of

Previous ecl team was Unlucky boys

Psn: Makkeez22 (old psn: filip15900)

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1386

• Like 16
  • Love it! 10

Last bump

Proeficient veteran looking for club.

Looking for new team to represent

Positions: LD/LW(C)

I'm a smart and tranquil player. Good at positioning and patient to look for that good spot, not just throwing saucer to impossible slots. Will handle my defensive duties.

Handedness: Right and Left

Learned my trait for both sides, rightey being my stronger side.

Pros and Cons: Patience, positioning and stickhandling

Patience is a virtue. I rather slow the game down than make bad pass forward to lose possession. I do know how to breakout quickly, and how to make fast paced passes thou. I know where to put myself in different situations. With me you won't get a skillstick god, but I can handle the puck and get around players, my way.

What I'm looking for and for what I'm ready:

I'm looking for chance to fight as a starter in Pro or Elite clubs. My preference would be finnish teams. 

I have proper headset for VOIP, mentality to keep training and training and fighting spirit. I don't ragequit games and I always demand the best from myself.

Former teams:

Lionhearts (Spring league), Murohoki (ECL8 and 7)

If you've read this far and think I might be a great additions to your club feel free PM me here, or directly in PSN, and arrange a tryout.

Cheers

MovaaN

• Like 2

Hello everybody I offer myself as C / Rw / Lw and if we are not enough I can also play defense. I am over 30 years old,
I am fascinated by eSports and gaming, I love ice hockey and I am looking for a team where I can develop further.
I am an absolute team player, reliable and like the competition. In the past, I was often GM / Captain and unfortunately that did not work so well, so I'm writing myself out as a player for the first time.
What you can expect, reliability and enthusiasm, what I expect a team that respectful dealings and wants to win and yet not immediately the world goes down if we lose. I'm available for tryout, just write me here or

PSN: Swizz Stallion

Last Club was: Puck Panthers

• Like 1

33yo Finnish Dude looking for team Pro/Lite, back-up role in a good team may be fine too. I play RW, RD, LW, LD at pretty much same level.

Last year i worked as GM of The Dudes. I have about 150(about 50 % RW and 50% RD) game experience in NHL Gamer tournaments. 

I am not that chatty in English parties, but i can communicate in English so English speaking teams are ok. I can commit to planned schedules.

I am ready for tryouts!

Send PM here or PSN ahonaattori

EDIT: I found a team. Thanks for tryouts everyone!

Edited by ahonaattori
  • Like 5

Im a two-way defenseman (RD>LD) who is looking for a new club which will participate in upcoming ECL Lite or ECL Pro.

Im a highly motivated player who can play almost every night if it`s needed.

My last team were the Pink Panthers HC.

Don`t hesitate to contact me on Nhlgamer oder PSN (LeMalkin23). Im ready for some try outs.

Let`s go!

Tim #23

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=275

Edited by LeMalkin71
  • Like 3