Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Free LW/C/RW

Contact me here Or psn:Tapanainen 

Thank you for facepalma 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️pan widget

Edited by Tapanainen
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 1

Looking for a team, new to the community, veteran of the game and series

23 y/o English speaking American available at prime CET play times (21:00-0:00 even later if possible) due to my job

LD/RD
Prefer LD for offensive purposes but can play RD and can settle into a more defensive role if team requires it.
3v3 I usually play a fast PMD, 6v6 a bulky OFD, can play DD too, like I said if team needs/requires it

Message me here or on PSN: Galley___ (That's 3 underscores)

Edited by Galley___

On 9/2/2019 at 3:03 PM, LastMandalorian said:

Free agent, G.

Looking to bounce back as a full time goalie in nhl20. Played last ECL (8) in Pro div with 85 sv%, 6 shutouts and 15 wins in 20 games. 

Speak swe/eng but prefer to play without mic during games for full focus, so easy fit no matter language spoken. Searching for rotation/tandem role in Elite or ambitious Pro team. 

PSN: LastMandalorian

Still free. Out of form due to lack of play, but open to join anyone with a goalie spot

• Like 10
  • Love it! 9

On 11/26/2019 at 10:49 PM, Galley___ said:

Looking for a team, new to the community, veteran of the game and series

23 y/o English speaking American available at prime CET play times (21:00-0:00 even later if possible) due to my job

LD/RD
Prefer LD for offensive purposes but can play RD and can settle into a more defensive role if team requires it.
3v3 I usually play a fast PMD, 6v6 a bulky OFD, can play DD too, like I said if team needs/requires it

Message me here or on PSN: Galley___ (That's 3 underscores)

Still looking, I would like to also add to this that I'm available almost anytime on the weekends so time won't be an issue then and for those worried about latency issues do not worry my internet can handle it.
Would like to join a team already in the ECL or aspirations of joining the ECL in it's next season

Edited by Galley___