Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Looking for an ECL team or a team with aspirations of participating next season, preferably with players of at least 600 CR or better

23 y/o English speaking American available at prime CET play times (21:00-0:00 even later if possible) due to my job, and available most of the time vs the weekends.

LD/RD
Prefer LD for offensive purposes but can play RD and can settle into a more defensive role if team requires it.
3v3 I usually play a fast PMD, 6v6 a bulky OFD, can play DD or TWD too, like I said if team needs/requires it.

Don't worry about my internet or potential latency issues I have experience playing in international gaming communities as I also play competitive Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

My twitter is @Galley_MK where I regularly post NHL20 highlights if you scroll through my media or search the #NHL20 with my name you'll find it

Message me here or on PSN: Galley___ (That's 3 underscores)

• Like 2