Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

• ECL Staff

Looking for a new team in ECL Elite for next season, but I will also listen to offers from contending Pro teams! :)

After spending a couple years with Deadly/Brayce Phantoms I'm looking for a new challenge. I can play any forward position, although I’ll always play left-handed. Started my career as a center, but I switched to RW eventually. I’m currently 20 years old and fluent in german and english. Online almost every day from Monday – Thursday, can’t play on sundays.

After I joined the phantoms we immediately won ECL Pro and were the first ever german team to make it to Elite. Scored 47 points (14 goals, 33 Assists) in 30 games (which was good for 10th in scoring and 5th in helpers, if you care about that) in my inaugural Elite-season in a defensive minded phantoms-system. Last season we struggled with player activity but still almost came back from an 0-3 deficit in the relegation series against Vesa, but ultimately lost in G7. Recorded 14 points there.

I’m confident that I can adjust to every playstyle and be one of the more impactful forwards in Elite. I would describe myself as a pass-first two-way-forward.

19th on the ECL all-time scoring list with 698 points (292 goals, 406 assists) in 262 games.

https://nhlgamer.com/players/1468

DM me if you’re interested. :)

Edited by Timasy
  • Like 28
  • Love it! 6
  • Sad 3

Hello! 👋

Free FA for upcoming tournaments looking for team with good comunication and desire to win every game!

Free Forward peferably Center with secondary positions Left and Right wing, can play Defence to.

Both handed no difference.

Lite/PRO division team, back up role fine to.

My play time almost everyday from 21.30fin at workdays and any time when do not work.

Please contact here or PSN

Best regards, Rocky 🥊

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

Experienced G looking for a ECL Pro/Elite team. I played in Prowlers uptil now. I've played 500+ games in net. My save-% in Prowlers was 78,2% and rising, after about 140+ games (I never played G in the ECL for Prowlers). I can play 6-7 nights/week. Not looking for a back-up spot. I'm mic'ed up. Get back to me via PSN: BeJutiFul

Edited by BeJutiFul
  • Love it! 1

On 2/7/2020 at 1:43 PM, cHIIMEERa said:

Hi! Looking for a team to keep in touch with 6s and EASHL.

Preffered pos is C/RW. :)

Nationality: Swedish
I have played in the elite division since launch, so somewhere around that level prefferably. But not a must.
Past teams: Northern Stars, Luleå Hockey

Up

Edit: will take this week to consider my options. Not actively looking anymore.

Edited by cHIIMEERa
  • Like 18
  • Love it! 1

Free C/lw

pro/top lite

finnish/english (prefer finnish teams)

I can play at least 4 times between sunday-thursday at least from 21 to 23 finnish time. Sometimes more than that.

If there wont be a good fit for me in an opening lineup position, then backup position in pro is also a possibility.

https://nhlgamer.com/players/2143

Contact me here

Edited by vizka13
  • Like 5