Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hi Guys 

I'm a guy from Switzerland that plays the game and my position since many many years, I was also playing in clubs in the past. After two years abroad, I'm back now and frustrated by the missing understanding of the game in CHEL drop-in. 🙂 

I'm a defense first minded two-way defenseman. My major strengths are excellent vision and positioning and I rarely get beaten 1-to-1. I'm a very good poke checker and shot blocker and have a great outlet pass but can also carry and protect the puck. I'm not the greatest shooter, but I run a powerplay very smoothly in a quarterback role and when I shoot, I look for deflections or rebounds for the forwards. 

I do hit as well but I do it rarely because I think it should be the last option as a defensemen. To many time people miss their hits and then are out of position, leaving the goalie exposed to a 2-on-1. I almost never fight. If needed, I can play RD as well and I'm not bad at it either,  but much more comfortable on the left side. 

So if anybody is looking for somebody like that, let me know

Hey! Finnish (30y) looking for a club to stay. I play best at C position but can play any but not goalie.

Im unemployed so i have time to play almost everyday. I just came back to the game after 3 years motivation break but now i have lot of motivation to learn and play.

Backup role is fine. https://nhlgamer.com/players/519

-Psn Koomalaine

• Like 1

Former GM of Systemet OHC looking for club! 

I prefer a swedish club.

Been playing EASHL since the first day it was released. Used to play LD and G as my main positions. I have had a break since NHL 16 and now feel the urge again. 

PSN lybo

Positions LD , G

Have a nice day

Free G/LD/RW, got some experience from Ecl. 

Currently in Ecl Lite Origins roster, cant get change to play so i want change a team. 

Now there is too big wall(thejoppi) to climb and even get a change to play. 

Ask Oku83 or Auron88 for trade or signing me. 

Sincerely, Puu Kapusta

After not finding suitable team and having low motivation my ECL season seems to be over. I'm looking for a team where I can play EASHL games to improve for future tourneys and other competition. Hopefully also sticking with the team to help them in the next competitive tournaments. Prefer "Center" position since I seem to have most impact there but also open for other positions. Contact me here if interested! :) 

Edited by valta15
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 3

A good Defenceman looking for a club. I'm a real team player and a solid D with good passes. I can play both sides. Prefer Finnish team but international one is also ok. I got experience of ECL Lite. Also can play G and C if needed but I'm at my best as a D. Please pm me on ps4 (FederalSasman) - I'm a nice guy. Ps. Hope you have a party cos good communication is of course important. :)

Edited by FederalSasman
  • Thanks 1

Finnish LW is looking for a new team and challenge for next ECL season(s). I'm over my 30's already, so I wouldn't mind if you have some "experience" on your team as well. It doesn't matter that much in the end, but still... :) Been playing mostly HUT/Versus, but now have been focusing more on EASHL. Stats(not too good to be honest...) can be found below.

https://nhlgamer.com/players/4771

DM here or on console(Send friend req - psn: egetelli_