Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Swedish LW looking for a team. 
Moving over from Xbox and from LeagueGaming. I want to play EU competitive 6s.
on the pictures is my stats and trophies from LG, but notice I did all of this playing on 110 ping average playing against players on 10-20 ping.
DM me here or send me a msg on PSN, my id is "Flippmacka" (spelled with 2 ii ---> Fiippmacka)

CHLstats.png

Skärmbild (156).png

Skärmbild (157).png

Edited by Lilja
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 2

The season came to an early end. 

Now looking for new team, previous Captain for Olympia and winner of ECL 9. In ECL 10 Participated in Lite as Captain again of Olympia, bad season for the team as we did not reach the playoffs (Unexperienced new players many of them) but individually an good season for me. ( Top 25 in points out of 500 players, only guy with big negative +/- due to losses in team on "Top" list) 

I'm now looking for a new team, I play all Forward positions, including Center. Any handness is fine. I play a fast paced game, skilled with the puck and to find new positions on the ice, pure goalscorer and stacking up points and setting up teammates is my job. 

Would prefer swedish team, bit it's not a must, i'm interested regardless of nationality. I want to play with skilled people who have an game plan, not winning one game 3-0 then losing the next one 11-1 against the same team because there is no game plan. 

Interested? Hit me up.

PSN Hagerstrom_99

Edited by Hagerstrom_99
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 4

Hi, I'm looking for a team from the ECL. Played EASHL in the early versions it was included in the NHL series and again since NHL 18 with my irl friends. Would now like to play some league hockey aswell. I've played mostly D, would like to be RD/RW. I can play pretty much every day. Cr is somewhere around +1000, dunno what's that worth but anyway as I don't have any stats from here maybe it can tell something. Would like to think it'd be much higher with a more serious team. :)

28 yo, Finnish, speak English and know some Swedish aswell. psn SpadinoA

Edited by spadino
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

A true EASHL OG is now looking to make a comeback to EASHL scene.

I used to play tremendous amount of EASHL in its early versions on X360 while competing in leagues such as Finnish Cup (which was incidentally ran by Kenu & Lurkins as well) & EHL. I had some success in those leagues while being a top goal scorer in Finnish Cup for 2-3 seasons in a row. I certainly know that the game has progressed a lot since my active days, but simultaneously I am confident that I could still put in strong performances after getting accustomed to the newest tricks and play styles. Preferably I would like to play as a LW, but willing to play at whatever position to get back on track.

Please send me a PM here or on PSN if you are interested. I would prefer a Finnish speaking team, even though I can speak English & Swedish as well.

33 yo Experienced Goalie(not much exp in ecl though) looking for team to next ecl. Prefer Finnish language but speak also english.

Missed last 2 seasons, took part to Origins rebuild.

That's the main reason why want to sit into "ready" table.

Msg me or psn: way420go

Sincerely, Puu Kapusta

////////
Samma på finska:

33 vee maalivahinretale hakee uutta jengiä ens ecl silmällä pitäen. Hakusessa lite jengi.

2 viimekautta meni ohi kun otin osaa Originisin uudelleenrakennusprojektiin.

Tästä syystä ei jaksais enään mitään projekteja vaan tekis mieli istua "valmiiseen" pöytään.

• Like 1

Washed up who doesn't want call it quits just yet

Semi OG player in 6v6 scene looking for a team.

I can play LD / LW / C (/ RD) with ease. Know how to position myself, always first looking the easy pass and demanding more from myself than yelling to others.

I will consider Pro (all skater positions) and Lite (only forward positions). Call from elite and I will report to Kenu that you are insane ;) Jokes aside, any offers are listened and answered.

P.S. I have mic and can talk in english.

-Mova

• Like 7