Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hello all!

RW looking for a new team preferably from a Pro-division! I'm an active player who is available for EASHL games pretty much every day. My goal is to develop to a better player in a team where I could play for a longer period of time and where the other players share my ambition to improve as a players and as a team.

Contact me here or PSN: koleslaav

• Like 10
  • Love it! 4

On 14.5.2020 at 22.59, Jooonasaurus kirjoitti:

Free C/LW/LD for elite preferably

Not much else to say except that I'm 22-years-old and not the little cocky kid everyone seems to think I am :D 
Had a great time and run in KY but I'd really like test my limits in elite.

propably going to get hold of me better on psn: jooonasaurus
but I'll be on gamer now and then.

I might be wearing some KY glasses,😀 but i'm being truthfully while writing this. Saurus is truly quality and skilled player. I suggest that elite teams gives this guy a chance as a starter and hopefully see the skills and potential this guy has. ''And not the little cocky kid everyone seems to think I am'' Saurus is not ''Jonne'' as some might think or heard about. He is really mature and good company in party. I prefer teams to try him as a winger due the skill and threat that he has, although he is also very good C defensively. 

• Like 10
  • Love it! 1

Hello! 

C/RW looking for a new team preferably from a Pro-division! I'm an active player who is available for EASHL games pretty much every day. My goal is to develop to a better player in a team where I could play for a longer period of time and where the other players share my ambition to improve as a players and as a team.

Contact me here or PSN: xSniga84

• Like 5
  • Love it! 1

Swedish goalie looking for top lite / PRO team to next ECL sesson. Im very calm in net and I have played with elite teams before not in ecl but in practise games. Im rank 4 this month as goalie. My goal next sesson is to win The series and inprove myself to a even better goalie. I play everday from. Like 18 cet to 24 cet  or more 👍🏻

If you are intrested for a tryout Wright to me on my  psn   sonnys2profil 

Edited by sonny
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 5

Hello. 🤠 Free solid LD looking for a good Lite team for next ECL and other tournaments. I only play defense and also can play RD if that needed. I have some experience from ECL 10.

Im a 27.y.o finnish guy and solid team player and strong defensive player with good passes.

I hope Finnish language team. I can play every night.

I estimate my own defensive skills to be at the level of top teams of Lite. Open for tryouts!

Contact me on PSN: Lukedos410

On 16.5.2020 at 23.28, Simbaaytyy kirjoitti:

Hey everybody!

Finnish player looking for ECl team (neo/lite)

Mainly playing RW or LD, but can play any other sides aswell. 

Division one player in hut Can speak english or finnish

Can play EASHL every single day!

Psn: simbaaytyy

On 5/12/2020 at 8:51 PM, Winci said:

Team Lunik IX 

looking for LD or LW and G for tryouts

messege me on psn Winci16

3 hours ago, Sokkelo__ said:

Hello you all!

After sad news from aF I’m looking for new team for offseason and all future tournaments, I’ve always played RW and thats my main position but I can try playing C as well✌️ 
I’m finninsh but I can speak english also😇 Can play almost daily and I’m highly motivated to improve my game every day and help a team to reach their goals and so on💪 Looking for starting role mainly but also willing to start as a backup if there is a chance to fight for starting spot😎

Feel free to contact me here or psn: sokkelo__

Hey ycan you play now invite my psn - BrunoCharge

• Thanks 1
  • Love it! 4