Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Now that UKnighted HC had to withdraw from ECL I'm looking for a team to play with.

I'm part of the PlayStation EASHL community since NHL 10, and I guess most of you know me by now.

Positions: RW, RD, LW, LD, C, G 

I can play all positions except C and G on the same high level, so I should be able to fit in as your allrounder.

:)

• Like 3

RD/C looking for a club to play for. Been a part of the EASHL community since NHL12, and I've taken part in a number of EHL/ECL tournaments since then. 

Primarily I'm looking for a team that's taking part in the currently running ECL tournament. And since most of the participating teams' rosters are pretty much locked in, I would be willing to be a "runner-up" for a position. Of course if there's a need for a starter, that'd always be better.

Preferably a Finnish team, so that communicating wouldn't become a problem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Psn
Sein84

Country
Swedish

Positions
Any

About me
I am looking for a fun and casual/competitive team. Been playing NHL since '92/93 but never competed. Just played random online and EASHL/HUT. Used to play competitive PC games but over time been spending more and more time on console. Can learn to play any position but I just tried out G and is improving a lot. So if anyone need a backup player or to fill a spot let me know. If you just need more players to your club to play more season games thats fine with me to. At the moment I need to learn more about competitive play on EASHL.

Looking for a top tier ecl club to join. I have played nhl since 04 and eashl since 10. I play mostly C but i can play also LW/RW. Im at my best creating scoring chances, scoring goals, winning faceoffs and stick-checking. Also reliable on the defensive zone. Please feel free to arrange  a try-out or just a normal game. 

Contact me on PS4 / Waltzuuh

Lw/rw looking for club for next ecl :)

Playing as backup player for ffr this ecl, but want more playtime for next ecl. Better to start looking now so i can get to know you guys and learn how you like/want to play :)

I can also play C but need to practice on the faceoffs then aswell :)

Psn: LeFish__ or Fisk33n88 (using both daily) 

Experienced and active player from Finland C or RW looking for club who will play on ECL Season 4. PM me here or reply this post!

--- Suomalaine aktiivine ja kokenu sentteri tai oikee laituri hakee aktiivista tiimii seuraavaa ECL Seasonii :) YV:tä täällä mieluiten.

I am now a free agent due to the fact that my team did not finish through this tournament, looking for a team to possible continue through the tournament with.
I'm a 19 year old Swede who have been playing NHL all my youth years :). I mostly play C but can also be LW/RW and goalie. Everything except D-man :). 
Career stats EASHL: 317 GP, 578 goals & 411 assists. 3.1 ppg. 

Message me on PSN: KattenJansson97

Edited by KattenJansson97

Forward is looking for a club! If your club is looking for an opportunity to strengthen their offense to the ECL Playoffs I'm pretty much the man you need. I haven't played actively in NHL 17 but now I will start to play more regularly, In NHL 17 I have played mostly in well-known teams like Northern Stars, Written In The Stars and Synergy. In NHL 16 I played in HC Circus and The United Knights. As a player I'm very dangerous player in the offensive zone and I'm also able to step up in tight games. My weakness is that my hands aren't anymore so soft as they used to be back in the days but I'm pretty positive that they will get softer when I start to play more regularly. My main position is LW but I can also play as a RW or Center. Feel free to contact me on PSN.

My EHL and ECL stats:

http://consolehockey.com/profile/Filariou/teamplay/hockey/xbox/

http://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=195

Edited by Filariou
  • Like 4

• Administrators
On 25 Nov 2016 at 4:19 PM, HooCee Samadhi said:

Free F or D player for rest ecl season. Have played Falun Coal Miners and Hc Solhem couple games this season. Have heard that my current team is gonna leave out of the season. Im available to play lot.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but according to the rulebook, a player is allowed to play on a maximum of two teams during an ECL season. :(

Of course you may play non-ECL teams as much as you want.

Hey.

I'm 23y RW from Finland and im looking for team. I have never played ecl before, but im looking for to make my debut soon, at least i hope. :D

If someone wants to know, i've played 155 Drop-In games and my stats are 171+189=360   +/- = 47.

Contact on PSN: Joqqqe

Thanks!

Edited by Joqqqe
  • Like 1