Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hello NHLgamers!

Finnish, experienced mainly C/RW (I can also play other roles) is looking team for the next ECL season. Last season I played in Falun coal miners and that was my 3rd tournament in NHLgamer. I have been played EASHL since 2015 and NHL series since NHL 98 I guess with N64 (Ha ha).

Im playing allmost everyday so activity is not a problem. What I hope from the team is that I can hone my skills, learn new things and ofc become a better player! I dont mind if I am not that FIRST center in your team if I had a chance to practice with good players who are more experienced then me. So this next season is most likely face wash for me and chance to become part of the team for long time. I can take criticism. I want you to tell me what I did wrong and what I did right thats how I learn.

If you are interested, put a message and lets choose the right day for the tryout! Contact me on PSN or here in NHLgamer. 

See you on the ice! B|

PSN: topikeranen

• Like 4

'Jack of all trades' kinda player looking for a new top tier(ish) team. After playing mostly Def in Nordic Nightmare this nhl looking to play more forward pos, which I feel I have more gears in. Playing eashl since nhl 10, I think I'm a 'pass first' player who can make fast decisions and plays. Contact here, got my PSN hacked, noice.

Edited by xXSinCosTanXx
Contact info
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, gendlik said:

Looking for new club. Can play all positions but preferably C and RW. Previous teams: Nordic Blizzard and Dynasty. PSN: gendlik

Same as Gaylik.. Gendlik. Looking team after playing last few years at Nordic Blizzard. I think its better that I stay at LD and RD. PSN: Selarit

• Like 6

Looking for a new team. I really enjoyed playing G in the Playoffs with NBz so I'd like to stay in that position. Season 3 was the first real ECL -tournament for me but I have lots of experience from the Consolehockey Tournaments as Goalie (Skipped NHL 15 and took a motivation break during NHL 16). I Can also play LD/RD. Contact me here or PSN: BlackTnT_FIN

Edit: Search's over and decision about the new team have been made.

Edited by BlackTnT_FIN
  • Like 3

Swedish G looking for new club.

Played with LaserHT this far but unfortunately I havent really had the time to be as active as I wanted, but things have come around after the introduction of the year 2017 and letting me be able to play on a daily basis, so now I'm looking for a fresh start.

Reach me here or on Ryggbiiffen on PSN. 

Cheers 

• Like 5

Здравствуйте!
О себе: зовут Андрей, я из России, I'm 41 years oldговорят только на русском языке . Можно играть с 19-30 до 23-00 по финскому времени.
Глядя на клуб , чтобы играть в РД. Опыт. Я буду рад найти команду , в которой кто - то , говорящего на русском языке .

Edited by BlascoRUS
  • Like 4

Finnish c/rw/rd looking for a good and active club. I have lots of experience from eashl games and consolehockey tournaments (and even the finnish cup way back almost a decade ago) but have not yet played any ecl games. Mostly played forward but in a right team i could play d as well.