Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Forward, preferably C. I wrote in a other post that I've never played NHL 17, it's true. I haven't played since '09. In '09, I was ranked 3rd in the world and top 25 the year prior. Normally, I play madden, which I rank in the top .1% every year. Point is that I am good at sports games and will pick it up quickly so whoever gives me a chance I will be grateful and it will pay off greatly.

I am an American living in Russia. So I am definitely looking for a European team. Unfortunately, I can only speak English and some Russian. 

The team I play with needs to be super active, like playing everyday type of active. 

Psn king_don_x

On 10.1.2017 at 5:51 PM, Nampa77 said:

Experienced C/LW looking for ECL Elite team and new winds to ECL4. I have been playing Eashl since '11-12'. 

Teams where I have played:

SIKA, Written in the Stars

What I want from the new team is good puck moving and comfortable athmosphere. 

If you're interested, contact on psn: Nampa77 or here in pm.

Playercard: http://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=692

Still looking...

• Like 1

'Jack of all trades' kinda player looking for a new top tier(ish) team. After playing mostly Def in Nordic Nightmare this nhl looking to play more forward pos, which I feel I have more gears in. Playing eashl since nhl 10, I think I'm a 'pass first' player who can make fast decisions and plays. Contact here, got my PSN hacked, noice.

Free

• Like 1

Experienced G searching 6 vs 6 team:

What I bring/give/left behind to the team:

Can bring in a good day win to lesser teams from some of the elite teams out there, so under pressure can play reliable.
2 ECL-tournaments under belt.
Experience hundreds of 6vs6 club games.

About me:

Enjoy the challenge to play in or against top 6vs6 teams.
At the moment I have played 272 6vs6 season games as butterfly goalie and ~20 games other (5v5). And in these games my save% has been 78.1.
To give some perspective no one of the elite team registration goalies don't have higher save%.

Take contact here or in PSN, if i got you intrested.
Previous teams: SKY :x, Drop Zone.

7 minutes ago, weelmax said:
11 minutes ago, weelmax said:

What is? Then I will say that in top 100 season B-goalies no one in Europe has higher save% in 6v6 games amount. Also true.

Reutschner and lastmandalorian have. Advertising yourself is good but facts arealso nice

8 minutes ago, Lauri said:

Reutschner and lastmandalorian have. Advertising yourself is good but facts arealso nice

Yeah facts are: In top 100 season B-goalies no one in Europe has higher save% in 6v6 games amount. That is still true and fact. Reutschner16nhl and LastMandalorian haven't played 6vs6 games more. In fact Reutschner has played under 10% of my 6v6 games. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, weelmax said:

Yeah facts are: In top 100 season B-goalies no one in Europe has higher save% in 6v6 games amount. That is still true and fact. Reutschner16nhl and LastMandalorian haven't played 6vs6 games more. In fact Reutschner has played under 10% of my 6v6 games. 

Where do you find 6v6 s% top 100 seasons?