Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

In 'Player stats' - Change it 'top 100 Seasons' and 'Class: Butterfly Goalie'. Sort the list using '6-player games completed' (it is the last one). You get a list of most 6v6 games. It also counts other games(5v5,...) to s%, but it doesn't have dramatic effect to that, because 6v6 is majority. ^_^

4 minutes ago, weelmax said:

In 'Player stats' - Change it 'top 100 Seasons' and 'Class: Butterfly Goalie'. Sort the list using '6-player games completed' (it is the last one). You get a list of most 6v6 games. It also counts other games(5v5,...) to s%, but it doesn't have dramatic effect to that, because 6v6 is majority. ^_^

Then its not a fact

Experienced player looking for ECL team. 

Have played every NHL game for the last 10 years, and have experience from a couple of ECL tournaments. I'm a very flexible player, I can be that clutch forward scoring big goals for your team, but can also take a back-up role as a defender if thats what you need. Team-first guy that plays to win and can play almost every night. 

Can speak English/Swedish

14 hours ago, imosi said:

Experienced RW looking for a club. 

Teams where I have played:

Numerous teams. Including almost all the top teams from Xbox360 and now on PS SIKA and Finnish Roosters. I also won former tournament Ehl and I unfortunately also own quite too many silvers.

What I want from the new team is good puck moving and good team spirit. A team who wants to improve their game and a team who has the hunger to win big games. I also think there is no I in the team.  

What you get.

Solid all arounder who always plays for the team. My strengths are experience, good vision, good defensive skills and good passing skills. 

I speak Finnish and English. I understand Swedish but prefer to answer at least in English :). 

If you're interested, contact on psn Imosi1

Svampimosifoppitoffla

Experienced player looking for a club to play in ECL. Roles RW/C. Played EASHL since 2011.

Kokenut pelaaja joka etsii klupia tulevaan ECL turnaukseen. Parhaat roolit OL/KH. Pelannut EASHL 2011 lähtien.

Prefer team from pro/elite. Mielellään pro/elite joukkue. :)

Edited by valta15
  • Like 2

• Editor-in-Chief

RD/LW still looking for team for the upcoming ECL season.

No previous ECL experience but a very experienced nhl/eashl player. I've been playing eashl for some decent teams and now I'm looking to play competitive again.

Fairly recently got into this community so that's why I haven't played ECL before.

Strengths are a calm breakout and solid defensive play. Also a decent powerplay playmaker.

Hit me up at psn jahajaha93 and try me out. I'll surprise you for a newcomer.

Cheers

• Like 3

17 hours ago, PSchibra said:

LW/RW that can play D ocassionally looking for a long-term team that plays in ECL.

I'm a pass first guy and feel like I could hold my own in most teams.

I don't usually recommended a player, but from D perspective good 2-way LW'er who has potential. He was playing one night in our 2nd club.

• Like 4

Looking for a club to join mainly from the ecl pro division. I've been playing div1 eashl with my friends but it got boring after one of them went to play for a pro division ecl team himself. So I'm looking do to the same! I'm an NHL veteran since 05' and an eashl veteran since 10'. I can play any field position but preferably LW/RW/RD. I go by the name of popensans on psn so message me there if you need a player to strenghten up your team! 

Hi! I need Elite or Pro team where is nice and supporting athmosphere, good team spirit and good sense of humour.

As a goalie I can play solid game and be the winning goalie but also sometimes take incredible gamesavers and make the wins possible against better teams.

I have played ~250 games in Consolehockey and NHLGamer tournaments. Previous clubs: Rynnäkköviikset, Infinity, Tiki Talk, Bone Breakers.

• Like 10