Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Alright here is the deal. I haven't played since NHL 2012. But I was regularly ranked in the top 25 in online versus...I just bought this game a month ago. My h2h skills are again very good as I am quickly working my way into the top 100....but my EASHL skills need to be developed...

I play Defense...normally LD. I've played about 20 games, average about 2 points per game....

I need an active team who plays every night. I will try out if need be. 

ps4 king_don_x

Joukkue ois hakusessa ja mielellään suomalainen. Mieluisimmat pelipaikat Op/Ol, mutta muutkin menee tarpeen tullen, paitsi maaliin ei kannata laittaa, jos haluaa jotku saumat voittoon vielä säilyttää. Yhteyttä voi ottaa tuolla pleikkarin puolella KarzaFIN.

http://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=310

Edited by KarzaFIN
kirjoitusvirhe
  • Like 1

Looking ECL-team! RW/LW/C/LD/RD <- all those positions are fine for me. EASHL since 09. Latest experience in Rynnäkköviikset and Nordic Stars. 

I prefer good passing game, so that's what i'm looking for from the team.

Edited by proojaska
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Randomjanne said:

Hey guys.

Eashl team looking for players, mostly to all positions but mainly on goalie,center forward and defence.

We are finnish team and at the moment we have 3 active players and 1 semiactive. We are aiming to play 5v5 or 6v6 and hopefully ecl on the future.

If your interested please contact me here or in psn.

Id recommend the thread clubs looking for players. 

• Like 2

Trying to find a new club. Im expecting from the new team that we are going to join the next ECL tournament. I am pretty creative with the puck and i like to keep the puck and be some kind of playmaker. I prefer RW/LW. Im soon 24 years old and i have been played EASHL-mode from the very beginning. 

http://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1269

Please contact here or PSN: KukaKaatoiJutin

• Like 2