Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 25.4.2017 at 6:30 PM, Aestaja said:

Looking for experienced ecl cup team for next tournament. LD / RD puck moving and solid defence. Age 34 if someone get kicks out of it. :D Contact on psn: aestaja1

Club found

Edited by Aestaja
  • Like 2

On 30.6.2017 at 12.37, taikuri8_0 kirjoitti:

Hello gamers,looking team(only ecl teams)i have mostly played c and rw,can play sometimes rd also..start playing nhl series 92 with personal computer😂,eashl ive been played since ehl with ps3.division doesnt matter and new team is ok also.messages here or psn:taikuri8_0.

still looking

Edited by taikuri8_0

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 8:12 PM, AzByCxx said:

Hi you beautiful NHLGamer people!

Finnish 20 years old winger (prefer RW) is looking team for NHL18 beta and ECL Season 5. 

It seems like that my ECL season 4 team Royal Club where i was an assistant captain is splitting up, so now I am looking team to play with in NHL18 beta and hopefully I can stay and compete in ECL season 5 (Pro/Elite)

I have participate in all four ECL seasons and last season I managed to place TOP-10 in points (ECL4 Pro)

Back-up position is fine for me, because these days I can't play everyday. Trying to find great group of guys with bad humour and high level of competition. 

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=104

Hit me up here or PSN AzByCxx and lets make things happen! 

Still free :x

• Like 1

Looking to get back into the swing of things and making a comeback as a G.

In short - experienced goalie looking to join a Pro/Elite team for the beta and the next ECL season. Available most evenings and willing to play almost every single game. As such only interested in a starter role. 

Best Save % in ECL 2 - [89.74% in 10/10 games]
Best GAA in ECL 2 - [0.80 GAA in 10/10 games]
Most shutouts in ECL 2 - [6 shutouts in 10 games]
Most wins as a goalie in ECL 2 and SC 1.

• Like 4

Hey!

22y old Finn looking for a club(Elite/Pro team) for the NHL 18 and the next ECL season.

I'm EASHL and NHL veteran (EASHL since 2011) but haven't been that active on this generation of consoles. I'm looking to make a bigger impact on my next team and reach my top level again!

Latest team (PS4): Finnish Roosters(ECL1,2,3,4)

Preferred positions LD/RD/RW. Can stunt as G as well.

Msg me!

PSN:  jyrkkis_ 

Steam:  jyrkkis_

• Like 6

Yo.

Looking for an active team,strong teamplay and cycle oriented
pretty active can usually play all night/evenings after 18.00, usually play for a cpl hours.

i play RD (not LD) (sticking to position) have well over 2000 gms(nhl14,16and 17) and enjoy 6vs6 club

NO FUN AT ALL with bots

Looking for an English or Swedish speaking club mainly

have headset and mic(not much of a speaker though)

mature club plz

for questions            PSNID:rurrez

looking for a new club(language problem last team)