Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hello! :ph34r:

"Veteran" LD looking for a team to stay. 

Played since NHL 11

If possibly Elite or pro team. 

Former teams: tiki talk, Nordic Blizzard (RIP)

English is no problem.

PSN: kyllikk1 or here nhlgamer pm

Best regards, kyllikk1

Edited by Tomi Takala
Got beta.
  • Like 7

On 7/25/2017 at 5:36 PM, jyrkkis said:

Hey!

22y old Finn looking for a club(Elite/Pro team) for the NHL 18 and the next ECL season.

I'm EASHL and NHL veteran (EASHL since 2011) but haven't been that active on this generation of consoles. I'm looking to make a bigger impact on my next team and reach my top level again!

Latest team (PS4): Finnish Roosters(ECL1,2,3,4)

Preferred positions LD/RD/RW. Can stunt as G as well.

Msg me!

PSN:  jyrkkis_ 

Steam:  jyrkkis_

I thought I'd speak up because jyrkkis may be rather obscure to today's ECL community. This guy is really good when he's actively playing, especially on defense and in net, and has some decent potential on RW. He's also great in the party and was 0 % toxic throughout all those years. Highly recommended. The only reason I wouldn't try to get him to join SIKA is that we have three defensemen and an active jyrkkis is too good not to have an automatic starting position in a team's lineup.

• Like 4

PSN-name: Akasido-95

Hey everyone

i am also looking for a new club in NHL18 which should play 6vs6 mainly (--->bots^^). I have been playing EA Sports NHL since 2011 and i am looking for new challenges. I cant say how often i can play in a week. But I try to play as much as i can for my future team!

My position(s):C, RW, LW, RD, LD (mostly as defender)

Last teams: Germanys Finest, Shameful Knights, Ganja Bonanzas

About me: - From Germany

- 22 years old

- Languages: English, German, French (a bit) :)

-Characterization: friendly, respectful, responsibly, loyal.

If anyone has interest msg me:).

Best regards,

Akasido-95

• Like 3

On 26.7.2017 at 10:53 PM, Tomi Takala said:

Hello! :ph34r:

"Veteran" LD looking for a team to stay. 

Played since NHL 11

If possibly Elite or pro team. 

Former teams: tiki talk, Nordic Blizzard (RIP)

English is no problem.

PSN: kyllikk1 or here nhlgamer pm

Best regards, kyllikk1

Up

Nhl18 is getting closer! I've been playing EASHL since the beginning. Never really challenged myself in it, always played with relaxed attitude. Now I want to see how good I can get. So elite teams ahoy! I really think I have what it takes to be a solid elite team player. My strongest positions are RD and RW. But I'm also willing to learn any other position except G. As they said in ECL talk #2: "A hidden diamond in the rough" 

• Like 1

On 14.7.2017 at 7:03 PM, vilperi90 said:

Free agent. Prefer LW/RW
I can play sometimes C, LD and RD also.

PSN: vilperi-90

Still looking :)

I have played EASHL since NHL 11. Previous teams Northern Spirit aka Team Upi, KiekkoKopla, Northern Ascendancy, Fat Cats, Baltic Sea Eagles.

i like good team defence and fast passing game. Love to give lot big hits and make some ugly goals.

5983289a841bc_ECLstats.thumb.png.37b47a1da7baeb3ae89c7b958221e385.png

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, vilperi90 said:

Still looking :)

I have played EASHL since NHL 11. Previous teams Northern Spirit aka Team Upi, KiekkoKopla, Northern Ascendancy, Fat Cats, Baltic Sea Eagles.

i like good team defence and fast passing game. Love to give lot big hits and make some ugly goals.

5983289a841bc_ECLstats.thumb.png.37b47a1da7baeb3ae89c7b958221e385.png

I can recommend Vilperi. 

Plays good two-way hockey and is a good guy to have in a voice chat. 

Im almost thinking about thinkingin about to start contract negotiations with him, but we just have so god damned active roster already.  🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tanski87 said:

I can recommend Vilperi. 

Plays good two-way hockey and is a good guy to have in a voice chat. 

Im almost thinking about thinkingin about to start contract negotiations with him, but we just have so god damned active roster already.  🤔

Thanks for your nice words Tanski. It was pleasure play some nights with Rusty Blades. Maybe someday Jarmo is one of you. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pontus T said:

Hello

Looking for a new team for the next ECL.

Played as a LD since NHL 09 and are open for tryouts. Although I might not be available everyday but try to be as active as possible.

Swedish/English is not a problem :)

PSN: Terasniska

Take him! you will not regret it. Smartest Dman I ever played with, and I did for like - 4 years. 

• Like 4

• Administrators

The time has come for me to spread my wings and put myself… eh, lets skip to the point. 

I am looking for a team. (sold)

A 6vs6 ECL franchise that is dedicated, a fun group to play with and above all: always looking to improve. For those of you who don’t know me, I am KenuFHR, a longtime ECL (and before that EHL) player who runs this beautiful website (along with some other lovely people). Despite being asked for ID when buying Pepsi, I am old (32).

When I am not coding and/or breaking stuff on the site, I have previously made my home on RW for clubs such as Kattiautomaatti, FHR Punakone (never forget) and others. While I am most comfortable on RW, I can play the other forward positions as well. @janbonator and @Dominointi will surely aid to perfect my face-off skills by the time ECL 5 kicks off, if helpful for the team. B|

With me you get a positionally aware two-way winger with playmaking ability who’s gone up against the very best the EASHL community has to offer and know what it takes to play at that level. Therefore, I am first and foremost looking for teams in ECL Elite or ECL Pro.

Should you wish to check my stats, you can do so here: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=4
As you can see from the stats, NHL 17 was not a big effort on my side time-wise (due to working abroad) and I am back and ready to bring my A-game back in NHL 18.

Send me a PM here or on PSN (KenuFHR) if interested.

On a side-note. @Pontus T aka Terasniska is hands down one of the best D-men I've ever played with and I had the privilege of playing with him on the same team in the Summer Cup. You absolutely need this guy on your Elite team. Better yet, bring us both in. :x

On 03/08/2017 at 8:10 PM, Pontus T said:

Hello

Looking for a new team for the next ECL.

Played as a LD since NHL 09 and are open for tryouts. Although I might not be available everyday but try to be as active as possible.

Swedish/English is not a problem :)

PSN: Terasniska

• Like 23

On 2017-08-07 at 4:47 PM, Isidor1891 said:

Hey

looking for new challange

played With Nordic lightning  Preferd position is center ! Msg here Or My psn 

Terrorsenkoi91i

can speak swe/eng 

A player that will do anything to win! One of the best two-way centers in the game if you ask me. A player that is deticated to his team and will help your team to higher levels! 

• Like 1

On 31.1.2017 at 4:10 PM, Thimbaa said:

Looking for ECL 4 team. Im 26yo Finnish  pure winger mostly LW . Played EASHL since 09. Im active and experienced player who looks active team to stay. I have mic and whatsapp . Contact if interested PSN thimbaa

Free again ...mostly lite/pro teams im looking for..

• Like 1