Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Two defenseman are now free agents

LD - RD D-pair are looking for Elite or Pro team for coming ECL 5. Reason behind this combo package is that we're balanced D-pair what comes to offensive productivity and defensive responsible game play, mostly because we've great chemistry.

Rankaisija_ stats ---> https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=145

Friilander stats ---> https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=787

If you are interesting to give us a try-out write to me PM here in NHLgamer or PSN: Rankaisija_

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Looking for a club to stay with during NHL 18. Preferably a good Lite or decent pro club that strives to be competitive but not too toxic/tryhard. 

I am at my best as a winger, but can switch to C/D  if necessary. Happy to dish out sweet assists and let others tickle the twine.

17 y.o. from Latvia, but I can speak English no problem. 

Contact me here or on PSN: PSchibra for a try-out.

Edited by PSchibra

On 1.8.2017 at 18.07, Lionite kirjoitti:

C | RW | RD looking for active 6v6 team.

Last team disbanded due to inactivity after last ECL season.

Any ECL division is fine as long as team is active and there's enough icetime available.

I'm 27 years old and have played EASHL since NHL 10

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=72

PM here or PSN: Lionite

Still free

Edited by Lionite

Looking for a club! Some facts about me

- 32 yo, Finnish

- LW/C , can also play backup LD and G

- Played ECL/EHL for multiple years. Last season in Lite (HC Palosaari)

- Reliable two-way game, mostly power forward / two-way forward

- I have family, so playing time is a little limited. Basically never before the kid goes to sleep, which atm is around 7 PM CET. Also will be taking nights off, but available for many nights a week.

What I am looking for in a club is a casual, but still serious game. Elite teams are out of the question for the limited playing time (also probably my limited skills for that matter :P). ECL is a big bonus, and I would like to participate in some games, but not a deal breaker if you don't play ECL. I am happy to take on a secondary / depth role on a team, all that is required is regular 6on6 games with a nice, adult group. 

Message me if you think I could be a good addition to your team!

IMG_20170920_204732.png

Edited by stimperi

Hi!

I'm 26 years old finnish dude looking for a team, I play mostly either defender, which is necessary, have played both positions in ECL, preference is LD but can do RD well too. Haven't played forward in ECL but have played a bit wingers in clubs and drop-ins, so can do that if needed.

My playstyle is not overly physical, so I'm not looking to knock opposition players out. I defend mostly with a stick and trying to be safe and look for safe options in breakouts. I'm usually the more defensive one, but I have some offensive IQ as well to be effective in the offensive zone. 

I spent last season in Origins in PRO division and now new challenges are needed since they don't seem to be too keen on doing it again. 

Player card: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1376

Contact me here or PSN: FIN_J0nt31 (it's a 0, as in number, not capital O)

Hello my name is Pedjro and i come from spain. I like good d, no i ment im am good dman. Im looking for a group or a team that likes the way i use my skill stick. Same in finnish.

Vapaa Ld/Rd. Tiimi pamahti alta, niin etsinnässä ecl porukka. Ecl tasolla ei niin väliä. jos lite niin voisin hyökätäkkin välillä. Sekin luonnistuu jotenkin.

psn: Taunomaister1 tai sit HUTakko: haransilma 

Hey everything .

I'm searching a new Club 

- My Position : Rw,Lw,G   (Since NHL 10)

- My Last Team: Germany's Finest, Freaky Friday, Ganja Bonanzas

- 36 years old 

If someone is interessted please write me at psn.

PSN ID : Petihino1

Edited by Petihino1
  • Like 2

On 14.8.2017 at 00.15, MrNiceguyEddie kirjoitti:

Hello gamers!

Now, when the NHL 17 and summer time is coming to an end i need to get back on my feet again and find a new ECL team to play with in NHL 18.

Lite, Pro or whatever. Doesn't really matter. Only thing what i want is a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with some little knowledge of what is team defense.

I'm technical and ultra defensive-minded team player, who doesn't care shit about the stats or points if our team wins. Really motivated and intense game developer.

I can be also a psychological mentor or benchwarmer or if you really really need it, backwasher in the shower.

Positions: LD/LW (RD) and doggystyle

If your interest aroused to take this little piece of poop in to your team, contact me here or PSN: MrNiceguyEddie

In my previous team my playing time would be little bit too minimal, so i'm still looking for a team to play with in next ECL and so on.

I think i can handle best the LD position, but there is also people who might be thinking that i can be the one of the best centers in the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello!

I'm searching for a new club for 6vs6 hockey and for ECL. I have played in EASHL since the first year in Nhl 09. I had a break last year and hopefully i will find a active team in nhl18. 

Pos: RW ( LW ) 

Psn: pgmkgus 

I should say i am a playmaker, teamplayer and a dangler. 

Pref a swedish team but a european team will work aswell. 

/Contact me for more info cheers