Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hello

I'm looking for a Finnish / European club to play in the next ECL. I used to play NHL 10-14 a lot with the Xbox 360 but never competitively. Now after a three years break I'd like to try new waters.

Strengths:

- Playmaking / Positioning / Team First

- I think I play all positions except G quite well. Most experience playing C/RW though

Weaknesses:

- Pass first mentality (this is a plus/minus)

- a bit awkward English (like many Finns...)

I'm sure I'd be a decent add to Pro teams in need of a player playing all positions. Feel free to give me a tryout!

Free fwd looking for a quality team, which is joining to ECL. Ready for tryouts. Here are some facts of me:

- Age 23, the son of July.

- I prefer speaking Finnish but english is OK too.

- I don't want to tell about my skills here, I like to show them on the ice. 

- I'm an active player and i've been playing NHL series over 7 years constantly.

Msg me at psn: samblenegger 

Language: finnish and english

Cheers.

Edited by samblenegger

• Administrators

I can't seem to pull anything good out of these packs...

quicksell2.png

Anyone interested, or should I just quick sell? Update: Traded for a bronze contract and a pack of gum.

Looking for a 6vs6 ECL franchise that is dedicated, a fun group to play with and above all: always looking to improve. For those of you who don’t know me, I am KenuFHR, a longtime ECL (and before that EHL) player who runs this beautiful website (along with some other lovely people). Despite being asked for ID when buying Pepsi, I am old (32).

When I am not coding and/or breaking stuff on the site, I have previously made my home on RW for clubs such as Kattiautomaatti, FHR Punakone (never forget) and others. While I am most comfortable on RW, I can play the other forward positions as well. 

With me you get a positionally aware two-way winger with playmaking ability who’s gone up against the very best the EASHL community has to offer and know what it takes to play at that level. Therefore, I am first and foremost looking for teams in ECL Elite or ECL Pro.

Should you wish to check my stats, you can do so here: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=4
As you can see from the stats, NHL 17 was not a big effort on my side time-wise (due to working abroad) and I am back and ready to bring my A-game back in NHL 18.

Send me a PM here or on PSN (KenuFHR) if interested.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, bede said:

Any team in need of a LW/C/RW? Im searching for a team in ECL. Open for tryouts in club or drop-in.

I speak swedish and english.
send me a PM here or on PSN, thanks! 
/bede

played with this guy yesterday, would be a decent addition to any lite team trying to push for promotion  the best player in any team and in any division 

Edited by PSchibra
  • Like 1