Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

23 hours ago, RaNtA said:

Swe/fin (dont understand or speak finnish):ph34r:  goalie lf any g spot in a elite team

Just pm me for more info  

take him before I do. 
Just look at his stats. Better than many other Elite-goalies. 
And also pretty good at drinking Jack and Cola.

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Joukki said:

Hi, LW looking for a team to play with for next ECL... have had some other stuff to do lately but im gonna start to play (or atleast try to) more regularly again. 

Oh boi... :o

This will turn out to be the biggest bidding war since LeBron James hosted that hour-long special called "The Decision" where he announced he would sign with Miami Heat in front of 10 million viewers 

• Like 2

On 2017-12-06 at 2:34 PM, KattenJansson97 said:

Hi guys! Since we in Lavetten just decided to split the team I’m a free agent. 

Looking for a pro/elite team that is need of a LW/C. I think you can expect some points from my stick but also a really solid defense.

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1020

Hit me up here or on PSN! 

Hadeeee

Bump

Looking for Active Club or even league play! can read the plays really well. Good at the cycle game, give and go type player. I play RW, C and both sides on D. I'm a very defensive type player. Always the first back to help a defensemen from stepping up! I'm a team player. 100% Canadian. Interested message me Canuck-X-91 is my gt. On playstation. 

Ex Xbox player for many leagues such as iohl, LGhl, xohl, vhl.  

Edited by Canuck-X-91
Forgot to add in looking for league play!

2 hours ago, Canuck-X-91 said:

Looking for Active Club or even league play! can read the plays really well. Good at the cycle game, give and go type player. I play RW, C and both sides on D. I'm a very defensive type player. Always the first back to help a defensemen from stepping up! I'm a team player. 100% Canadian. Interested message me Canuck-X-91 is my gt. On playstation. 

Ex Xbox player for many leagues such as iohl, LGhl, xohl, vhl.  

I don't mean to be rude but isn't lag a concern at all? The rest of the community is in Europe.

• Like 10

I'm searching for a new club to play EASHL and participate in upcoming ECL tournaments. I prefer to be goalie but I can also play decent defense, doesn't matter if it's ld or rd spot. I'm still interested more about playing in the Elite teams but I don't automatically decline offers from Pro clubs. The main thing is that my usual playing time is about 20-22 FIN time (on weekend can play more if I'm at home), so teams games should be around 19-23 FIN time.

• Like 1

On 4.12.2017 at 21.27, MrNiceguyEddie kirjoitti:

hetkone..

I tried to create a new team, but it seems like we dont get a full roster in any way. So now im looking for a good and active team to play with in ECL 6 and so on.

Positions: LD/RD w/ both sticks.

Previous teams: SBH, BAT, WT

Contact me here or PSN: MrNiceguyEddie

---

Lyhyesti suomeksi:

Yritin kasata omaa tiimiä, mutta koko prosessi oli kuin homon painajainen; kaikki meni päin vittua. Nyt hakusessa aktiivinen tiimi, jossa vetästä seuraava ECL 6:nen. Pelipaikat LD/RD kummallakin kätisyydellä ja yhteydenotot joko täällä tai psn puolella.

Still taking offers.

A small addition to the previous post:

Preferably looking for pro+ teams, so the backup positions is also better than fine by me. Intensively hard working, promising D, almost mr nice guy. Good with women. Smooth kisser, fiery lover. Dont hesitate to hmu.

• Like 4