Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

• ECL Staff
On 18.12.2017 at 21.20, Tzon93 kirjoitti:

Free Agent 

pos: C/LW

previous teams : Karhut , Ace Holes , Finnish roosters , SBH and Sika 

Psn: Tzon93 

Björn Blackviking 

Because seksuaali aineisto  myy , Still Free woodcock Lol vapaalla markkinoilla . 

Free Agent 

gamer/psn : tzon93 

IMG_1494.JPG

• Like 1

On 18.12.2017 at 18.37, pelimies80 kirjoitti:

Defenseman looking for a new team!

Positions: RD, LD(favourites)

RW, C, LW(available)

Very active 2-way teamplayer with "defense first" mindset.

Interested to join a team who share this same mindset

and play almost every evening with very small roster

changes.

Contact me here or PSN: pelimies80

Still looking!

• Like 2

Finnish guy looking for new team (lite ->). I have played NHL games since NHL 11 and played NHL 13 - NHL 16 LD and then moved to LW 

Preferred positions: LW, C, LD

Active player, can play almost every night.

Team I look for: all around team that is good both offence and defence, I love to attack and trick opponents d-men but I can still play solid defence. I know where and when to score and can look where my teammates are on offence and on breakouts. 

I have ECL experience, last season went with Finnish Hockey Legends.

Contact here or PSN: KYLKISYOPA

• Like 1

Hey! 950 CR Right Winger looking for a club!

Im from Finland, but i can speak good english, so im happily fine with a foreign team aswell:)

Im available to play basicly every evening/night. My strenghts are definitely in the offensive zone, and i like to go for highlight-reel plays.

PSN: Joonas13

Edited by Dangle>Snipe>Celly

Looking for a team in Elite/Pro, preferably Finnish and average age past 20 years. I only play left wing. Haven't had as much time to play in the recent years as I did in the past, but now it might be good time for another go at this. Without further ado, I guess some stats give a hint about my prowess if I'm not yet a familiar name to you:

NHL Gamer player card

And just for old times' sake: Console Hockey player card

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hello,

2 players are looking for club (ECL)

1st player : SneakPeaker Playing RW/LW playmaker and scorer.

2nd player : DeadFearRus Playing Goalie.

Last season both played RCL for Sibir HC.

Prefer playing for one club and ready for tryout!

Write here because my psn Notifications are off. 

On 19.11.2017 at 18.00, ahonaattori kirjoitti:

Phantoms HC is breaking up after its first ECL season. So im looking for a new club.

Im 32 year old fin and played the game for waaay over a decade(not sure if its a good thing) :) Im very active player with flexible schedules and gameplay. You may have seen me play with psn TPBfin allso. Im looking for RW or C position, maybe LW(with L stick) too but i havent played it in nhl18. I can allso play D but its not what i want to play on a regular basis. I would allso like to see me as a good team spirit dude and specially a team play guy.

After trying to get a new team rocking in ECL5, i would say that it would be nice to find a team that allready has some experience of playing together. First of all im looking for active team. Its a bonus if team is finnis and allso if player are willing to give and recieve feedback. Im willing to play 6s, 3s CPU goalie games or what ever... as long as ECL6 is allso on the menu.

Im ready for try-out in clubs at all levels. Contact me with a private message here or PSN: ahonaattori or TPBfin

Free again...

Time has come for me to move on from Speedy Bros Hockey before the journey truly even started. Speedos are going to have great offence and it would have been hard for me to find play time in there. Just saying because i don`t want anyone to think that im hopping from club to another. Good luck to you Speedos, we had fun and good games in this last month. 

Im ready to try all spots, but would be fun to find a team where i can play on same postition most of games. All but RW need a bit work beacuse i havent played them that mutch lately. 

• Thanks 1