Kenu

Free Agents EU - PS4

On 30.11.2015 at 9:25 PM, Mc Leiska said:

Looking for a team.

I can play all positions but. NHL16 i played most of my games (~200 6vs club games) @ Rw and C.

Thousands 6vs games exp. Nhl13 ->

Send Msg to PSN: Mc_Leiska if your team needs a veteran player.

Looking for a 6vs club...

LW/RW looking for club. TOP-10 2-way forward in the world. Over 350 games and 2.9 PPG. 

I have played five years in the same club, but now it's time for change. 10 000+ EASHL games since NHL09. 

Contact AzByCxx, here or PSN.

Hey.

Looking for new club, Swedish or english language.

Preferably playing center but Can duty as defense at times.

Plays a 200 foot game with alot of physicality and puckmoving, sets up plays and trying to be creative/technical/uncertain.

a good faceoff man on fair conditions.

robbieaik at PSN.

open to start a new club as well.

Hola!
Player looking for a team. 
Position C (preferably) but can also play in other positions excluding G. Played eashl since NHL10.
I would also prefer a Swedish team if possible!
A great deal for any team would be if they recruited both me and Linus then they would have a superb G and a decent C! 9_9
PSN: jonny_lundin

Power forward Jaromir ''JARMO'' Jagr looking for a new club. LW/RW (left)
I can play sometimes LD (right) and RD (left) also.

About me:
- Active
- Good player both side on ice (offense and defense)
- HITS
- I don't take lot of penalties

I want/need:
- Active team
- Same players and positions almost every game
- Time on ice in ECL
- Good and fast passing

http://consolehockey.com/profile/vilperi90/teamplay/hockey/xbox/
http://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=286

Contact me here or PSN: vilperi-90

Experienced forward looking for a club RW (preferred), LW. 6v6 teams only.

EHL Stats

ECL Stats

Im a good team player, who plays good on both side on the ice (offense and defence).

As a family man, I am not as active as I used to be, but I still can play 2-4times/week.

My wish is to find a team who plays quick passing game, good team defence and I hope that the team gives me time on ice on ECL as well.

Contact me on PSN: imosi1

Edited by imosi
  • Like 8

19 minutes ago, @viiktor said:

Imosi. You can add that you like to play on away teams blueline ;)

I'm known for that ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, imosi said:

Time for new challenges..

Experienced forward looking for a new club RW (preferred), LW. 6v6 teams only.

Yeah, i remember good ol` Otakar Janecky from Finnish Cup 2009 dancing in the neutral zone. It`s a shame that the stick tapping taptaptap wasn`t in NHL 2009 :D:D

Maybe we should start a new team? I too like to cherrypick and since the rest of "Kassafucka" stayed on Xbox One, i`m all alone in the big,bad ps4 world ;)

9 hours ago, imosi said:

Time for new challenges..

Experienced forward looking for a new club RW (preferred), LW. 6v6 teams only.

EHL Stats

ECL Stats

Im a good team player, who plays good on both side on the ice (offense and defence).

As a family man, I am not as active as I used to be, but I still can play 2-4times/week.

My wish is to find a team who plays quick passing game, good team defence and I hope that the team gives me time on ice on ECL as well.

Contact me on PSN: imosi1

4 hours ago, ShaneC27 said:

Yeah, i remember good ol` Otakar Janecky from Finnish Cup 2009 dancing in the neutral zone. It`s a shame that the stick tapping taptaptap wasn`t in NHL 2009 :D:D

Maybe we should start a new team? I too like to cherrypick and since the rest of "Kassafucka" stayed on Xbox One, i`m all alone in the big,bad ps4 world ;)

Big names out there! B|

17 hours ago, ShaneC27 said:

Haha.. good old times :D.. Oh man we would have a great 2v2 tag team 9_9

Hello,

LW/RW looking for a new club.

I'm a player that plays to win and I will always give everything that I got. I am looking for a team that has a nice atmosphere and who can play as a team. I also expect you to be competing in the next ECL. I am mainly looking for finnish teams but other options aren't ruled out either. If your team is looking for a guy that drives to the net and is hungry to score some goals hit me up on PSN or here in NHL Gamer.

- Neazz1

• Like 3

6 hours ago, imosi said:

Haha.. good old times :D.. Oh man we would have a great 2v2 tag team 9_9

Yea! You, me and Indian hockeymaestro mr. Ramjagsighghghgh`s ultra smart AI :D I bet if we ask Kenu and Lurkinsson very nicely, they let us participate to the next tournament with our 2 man team. These so called "top 6vs6 teams" would be amazed when Oleksy hits 8 points per game average

• Like 2

Whats this ‘Unknown’ that you have been losing to these past four years? I’ll tell you. ‘Team Unknown’ was the answer to a question. How do you make people as lost and confused as yourself?
Are you familiar with the ‘schmoo’? It can be anyone or anything you want it to be, and so can we. We want to make you believe that WE could actually be…..you.

Fight for us, and regain your honor. What say you?
Fight for me and I will hold your oaths fulfilled! What say you!"
You have my word! Fight, and I will release you from this living death! What say you?

Kan du ta skott från mittlinjen?

https://www.facebook.com/UnknownEASHL/?fref=ts

• Like 4

Hey! I'm a goalie looking for a club. 

I've got tournament experience from EHL on Xbox360 and ECL on PS4. As of right now I'm looking for a competitive club which would have room for a goalie, either starter or backup -  both will do. I can speak Finnish and English. 

The easiest way to contact me is on PSN (PSN ID: Juizki), but you can contact me on NHL Gamer as well.

Experienced C/RW looking for ECL club!

We didnt have enough active players on my former team Refuse To Lose so thats why im free now. I have played eashl since nhl10. Im playmaker and i want to play with the team who knows how to pass the puck smartly.

Contact me on PSN: ReDMisTi

I'm looking for a club I'm a RW power forward in drop in games I have 70 goals, 124 assists and 194 in 115 games played I have 556 hits I focus on defence first.

if anyone is interested send me a message peri213

Hey All,

I'm looking for a (mature-ish) team to play with in the EASHL and ECL. I have played OTP since 08 and EASHL since 09 and play for the team, not for personal success.

I prefer the RW position, but could be interested in other positions as well. I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish (Moomin) and English.

You may contact me on the forums with a private message, or:

PSN: KenuFHR

• Like 4