Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Now with the Summer Cup being finished on my part, I should be around quite a lot for potential try-outs.

I'm a goalie looking for an elite club (or high contender in pro) + a team for eSM as well. Willing to play as a starter, a backup or share games about 50-50 with another goalie (with the better one playing the potential playoff games). Been around for quite a while now, and I've had a privilege to be part of great teams such as Finnish Roosters, Checkmate, Northern Ascendancy and Evolution. I can speak fluent Finnish and English. Will most likely be very active on NHL 19!

My biggest motivator to play this game series? Winning! Obviously ;)

You can contact me on NHLGamer or on PSN (PSN ID: Juizki).

Edited by Juizki
  • Like 9
  • Love it! 1

5 tuntia sitten, Juizki kirjoitti:

Now with the Summer Cup being finished on my part, I should be around quite a lot for potential try-outs.

I'm a goalie looking for an elite club (or high contender in pro) + a team for eSM as well. Willing to play as a starter, a backup or share games about 50-50 with another goalie (with the better one playing the potential playoff games). Been around for quite a while now, and I've had a privilege to be part of great teams such as Finnish Roosters, Checkmate, Northern Ascendancy and Evolution. I can speak fluent Finnish and English. Will most likely be very active on NHL 19!

My biggest motivator to play this game series? Winning! Obviously ;)

You can contact me on NHLGamer or on PSN (PSN ID: Juizki).

4 tuntia sitten, TackleControl kirjoitti:

Free F/D for ECL (elite/pro), can play both handedness. Contact me ps 4 (TackleControl) or here.

These two are brothers (same mother and father).

Edited by Janikka
Clarification
  • Like 3

Hello everybody!

Im 32 year old fin and played the game for waaay over a decade(not sure if its a good thing) :) Im very active player with flexible schedules and gameplay. You may have seen me play with psn TPBfin allso. I have played as defender most of NHL18 and my competitive hockey career :D  Time has come for me to return to my original position as forward.

First of all im looking for active team where i can play regular EASHL, ECL and maybe other tournaments too. I would like to play as RW. Its a bonus if team is Finnish and also if players are willing to give and receive feedback. 

Call me and lets play some games!

• Like 2

3 tuntia sitten, ahonaattori kirjoitti:

Hello everybody!

Im 32 year old fin and played the game for waaay over a decade(not sure if its a good thing) :) Im very active player with flexible schedules and gameplay. You may have seen me play with psn TPBfin allso. I have played as defender most of NHL18 and my competitive hockey career :D  Time has come for me to return to my original position as forward.

First of all im looking for active team where i can play regular EASHL, ECL and maybe other tournaments too. I would like to play as RW. Its a bonus if team is Finnish and also if players are willing to give and receive feedback. 

Call me and lets play some games!

Plays for the team! Good guy! Pick him! He won't disappoint you. 

• Like 2

I am 24 years old guy from Finland. I am looking for a new club for ECL 7. My preferred position is LW but I am also interested in playing C. Currently weak at faceoffs but I am willing to work through that.

Searching for a team that plays either in Pro or is a potential top team in Lite. I have so much time for this during NHL19 that I'm only interested in opening lineup spots.

Since there is a lot of time before ECL7 I would like to test all possibilities to find the best possible fit since I am searching for a long-term team.

Honestly I won´t play that much until the end of August. From September until May I will play 4-6 days in a week almost every week.

I speak Finnish and English so I am open to teams that use either language. Former teams Penalty Box and Penalty Box. 

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=2143#

Contact me here or in PSN: vizka13

Edited by vizka13
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

HEYA!

Let's make ECL team great again...and maybe even eSM team..

experienced  one n only true JOHTAJA is looking for new home to play NHL, former team's are Finnish Roosters, Monte Carlo...

i can play LW/ C / RW

with me u get player who like to pass rather than shoot , quick sneeky moves which are sometimes controlled ...sometimes even man behind controller doesn't know what happen next... , playmaker who can be diffrence in both ends...player who's defence awarance is 98/100...and even sometimes if i get good enough pass i can score after missed 2 empty net... and i am very active on NHL all around year...

☝️ limited edition only one piece left 👆

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

On 28.6.2018 at 14.01, TheArska kirjoitti:

Looking for ECL Pro/Elite team for next season. I didn't play on ECL5 (because army) and ECL6 I played couple of games in Evolution.

I can play every positions (except G) and also both handedness.

Contact here or PSN: XxProArskaxX

Up

Elitegoalie from Sweden looking for a new club. I looking for club with good defence.. maybe a top club tho. Just send an message and I answer.

I hope to play OEHL or ECL.

Tough player on the ice.

Have a nice day! / Bluerainbow88

Edited by Victor Koivula