Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 29.7.2018 at 20.31, rNe92 kirjoitti:

Yo! I am looking for a club. I've been more versus player but really motivated to jump ecl games. 

Looking: Finnish team. +18 would be awesome. LW/RW maybe def

Contact me on psn: rne92- 

Peace love x

Bump

Free Goalie searching for an ECL club next season lite/Pro/Elit. doesn't mater i have good 6vs6 experience if you want to see previously stats just wright to me PM  I'm from Sweden I am 16 years old just wright here or on pm, sonnys2profil    if you are interested to do a tryout on me

See you on the ice !❤️  

• Like 1

RD (LD) Searching for a team, can also take a backup spot. 
27 y/o
Swedish

I will be AFK for a couple of weeks this autumn (W.36-37 + 49-04), because of work (military duties). 

LITE or PRO doesn't matters. 

PM

Edited by iSvamp
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

Hi,

I'm 26-year-old Finnish guy who came back to NHL after a four year break (didn't buy a new console until last year). I played a lot of drop-ins and a decent amount of 6v6 EASHL games in NHL 18 so I've slowly gained back my former form.

In NHL 18 I first played in a Pro team Nemesis which was quite a struggle for everyone of us. Nevertheless, I'm really grateful for the experience even though I was so rusty from the break. The next season I was late to the party so I decided to go to play in the first team that picked me, this time in Lite. To be honest I was fooling around too much. Sorry for that. Lots of tension and less fun in the team.

So, I'm looking for a tryout in preferably a Pro or maybe a new-born Lite team with a competitive roster. A mature bunch of guys would be a big plus.

I'm a defensive minded player who played left-handed for long but learned to play with the right stick too. I can play every skater position at an okay level but I think playing as a grinding winger is the most fun for me.

Summary:

- L/R handed

- LW/C/RW/LD/RD

- Finnish / English

Thank you and good luck in the next game!

• Like 2

hola, the active left defender looks for active team lite / pro. mainly I'm looking for a permanent team that is obsessed with ecl and plus if you participate in other tournaments. I am 31 years old and Playing at least 4 nights a week. I usually start at 20 o'clock in Finnish time. a microphone is found and I'm not afraid to talk about it. I'm open to all so feel free to agree on a date to the ice. I also buy nhl 19 so there is the ability to continue improving chemistry. contact me by psn id PanukkI86 or by posting private messages here.

• Like 1

Proeficient veteran looking for club in Elite or high tier Pro (NHL19)

After finding NHL19 to be a game where I can use 4-6hours daily, I've decided to make one more effort to look for spot in the top. I'm ready to commit for this game and exited at fighting starting positions in high tier teams.

Positions: LD/LW/RD/C 

I've made my "name" as smart and tranquil defenceman, but I'm not bad at offense either. Good at positioning and patient to look for that good spot, not just throwing saucer to impossible slots

Handedness: Right and Left

Learned my trait for both sides, rightey being my stronger side, but only by a margin

Pros and Cons: Patience, positioning and stickhandling

Patience is a virtue. I rather slow the game down than make bad pass forward to lose possession. I do know how to breakout quickly, and how to make fast paced passes thou. I know where to put myself in different situations. With me you won't get a skillstick god, but I can handle the puck and get around players, my way.

What I'm looking for and for what I'm ready:

I'm looking for chance to fight as a starter in Elite or high tier Pro clubs. My preference would be finnish teams as I'm also interested at coming eSM tournament. 

I have proper headset for VOIP, mentality to keep training and training and fighting spirit. I don't ragequit games and I always demand the best from myself.

If you've read this far and think I might be a great additions to your club feel free PM me here, or directly in PSN, and arrange a tryout when next iteration of NHL comes out.

Cheers

MovaaN

Edited by MovaaN
Typooooos
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, MovaaN said:

After finding NHL19 to be a game where I can use 4-6hours daily, I've decided to make one more effort to look for spot in the top. I'm ready to commit for this game and exited at fighting starting positions in high tier teams.

I've made my "name" as smart and tranquil defenceman, but I'm not bad at offense either. Good at positioning and patient to look for that good spot, not just throwing saucer to impossible slots

Learned my trait for both sides, rightey being my stronger side, but only by a margin

Patience is a virtue. I rather slow the game down than make bad pass forward to lose possession. I do know how to breakout quickly, and how to make fast paced passes thou. I know where to put myself in different situations. With me you won't get a skillstick god, but I can handle the puck and get around players, my way.

I'm looking for chance to fight as a starter in Elite or high tier Pro clubs. My preference would be finnish teams as I'm also interested at coming eSM tournament. 

I have proper headset for VOIP, mentality to keep training and training and fighting spirit. I don't ragequit games and I always demand the best from myself.

If you've read this far and think I might be a great additions to your club feel free PM me here, or directly in PSN, and arrange a tryout when next iteration of NHL comes out.

Cheers

MovaaN

With an application like this you could probably get into Harvard 😃

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Hi!

So im just checking , i always played D but really starting to enjoy the goalie position so is there any teams searching for one? Really dont care if its backup , starting in the lite or pro. But it should be a nice group of guys that have fun while playing.

and ye im from sweden 

send me a msg here or on psn

Edited by JohnnyRockers
  • Like 4

Hey! 23y old Finn looking for a club (Elite/Pro team) for the NHL 19 and the next ECL season.

EASHL and NHL veteran (EASHL since 2011 The Mato, Afro Lions, PoF, Finnish Roosters...).

Positions: LD/RD

Latest teams: Gotham Knights, Finnish Roosters

Msg me!

PSN and Steam: jyrkkis_

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by jyrkkis
  • Like 10
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 1

30 year old, British d-man come goalie.

Played in the league for the first time last year and was placed as a G on the Donec Reges. Didn't do too badly seeing as it was first spell as a competitive goalie in a league.

Goaltending style is generally hybrid but similar to Frederik Andersen, not a lot of excessive movement, generally good positioning and good reading of the play.

Defensively, I'm a TWD. Strengths are stick checking, long stretch passes anywhere on the ice and cutting out key plays across the zone. Very patient defense is the key to my game and very reliable partner for any experienced defensemen. I would say I'm a defense minded two-way defenseman primarily although I can step up and set up surprising plays if needed.

• Like 2

On 8/22/2018 at 10:25 AM, MovaaN said:

Cheers

MovaaN

Still taking offers. And adding that I'm eligible to play 11.9. (Yeah I pay 30e for those 3 extra days) :)