Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Free agent again? Yes. Looking for a new club for next ECL (hoping for Pro). I mostly play as LW/RW and i'm 18 years old Fin if that matters. Ready for alot of tryouts during the off season 9_9

Msg me here or PSN: MCH_98

Edited by MCH_98
Added info

Looking for active club for LD/RD position. Played for years as a GK and can substitute keeper from time to time, but not anymore interested in a permanent GK position. I play almost every day so expect from the team to be really active. Live in Finland, speak English, Finnish and Russian. Have mic, whatsapp, skype, fb, whatever. Psn: mike_v_75

• Like 1

Due to the fact that my current team will likely break up (main players quitting NHL 17 due to consistent packet loss), I'm looking for tryouts.

About me:

- 22 years old

- EASHL since NHL 10

- Preferred positions: RW, LW, LD, RD

- One of the top defenders in ECL 4 Pro

- Available almost every day between 19 and 23 CEST

- I'm German, so we probably need to talk English with each other

In case it fits, I'm not looking for captaincy, as I'd like to step back from that (for NHL 17 at least), mainly due to other responsibilities. Aside from that, I always like to play regularly - at least 3 days a week. That's the baseline that I require to keep my level of skill :P

Either send me a PM here or on PSN (gzell60).

• Like 2

Looking for active summer team!

I can play any pos, but prefer G. (top10 in all time stats) 

My playercard:

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=35

ECL All time stats pos: 6th

I have played in every ECL tournament and also in couple of EHL tournaments. ECL2-4 I have played in Mukimiehet and couple of games in Carlsberg. 

I'm going to the army in july, so before that I can play very much, however after that I can only play on holidays.

If your team is looking for active goalie for couple of months. Contact me on here or on PSN: JANURI98

Edited by JanneK.
  • Like 5

Hello,

due to the fact that my team is not playing anymore since the ECL Playoffs (connection issues etc), I (Playmaker1010) am looking for a Team. You may know me from recent teams as Uknighted HC and Germany's Finest. 

Main position is Center but if necessary I can switch to the wings too. I'm german speaking but english is no problem at all. Overall I'm more of a set-up guy, but sometimes I also know how to score ;-) Below are some statistics from recent ECL seasons that might be interesting. ( Playercard: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=57 )

ECL Season 1 regular season - Uknighted HC: Games played: 23 Goals: 27, Assists: 39  --> Points: 66    +/-: 35

ECL Season 1 playoffs  - Uknighted HC: Games played: 13 Goals: 16, Assists: 18  --> Points: 34               +/-: 20

ECL Season 4 Pro regular - Germany's Finest: Games played: 28 Goals: 34, Assists: 47  --> Points: 81     +/-: 34

ECL Season 4 Pro Playoffs - Germany's Finest: Games played: 6 Goals: 6, Assists: 10  --> Points: 16        +/-: -2

If some team is interested, feel free to contact me either here or on PSN: Playmaker1010.

Thanks! :)

Edited by Playmaker
  • Like 9

Looking for a team to play 6 vs 6 and Ecl in the future. 

I have played Eashl and nhl since early in playstation 3 ( nhl 2009 ).

Prefer to play RW/LW but open for other positions aswell.

I am a Swedish player so are looking for a Swedish/English talking team. 

Psn: pgmkgus

If you want to know anything about me just give me a message.

/have a nice day 

Edited by pgmkgus

Looking for a Team to play with during the Summer :D

I am a very good LW (i could play C too).who played with Shameful Knights (in Pro A) recently. I have played with several Elite teams in free time aswell.

Contact me here or on PSN: Gr8MSB97 to arrange a tryout B|

• Like 2

On 13.4.2017 at 2:59 PM, JanneK. said:

Looking for active summer team!

I can play any pos, but prefer G. (top10 in all time stats) 

My playercard:

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=35

ECL All time stats pos: 6th

I have played in every ECL tournament and also in couple of EHL tournaments. ECL2-4 I have played in Mukimiehet and couple of games in Carlsberg. 

I'm going to the army in july, so before that I can play very much, however after that I can only play on holidays.

If your team is looking for active goalie for couple of months. Contact me on here or on PSN: JANURI98

Still looking for summer team!

• Like 1