Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

I would like to tryout different teams this summer before NHL18. Probably Pro+ skill.

• 24y old
  • FIN
  • Center (some kind of LW skills but not my strongest pos)
  • Defensively minded playmaking center
  • Active EASHL / HUT player since 2010 (1k - 2.5k games per year)
  • Former teams: Punakone / Rynnakkoviikset

Discord: Yoloberg
PSN: Yoloberg

Edited by Yoloberg
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Looking for a summer team and possibly even a team for ECL 5, can play any pos & handness but prefer righty LW/C. I'm usually a decent goalie when I have moti :D Psn: mikka249, should be able to play all day all night starting like next week

Edited by Ebinmikka31
  • Like 1

25-year-old Finn, proud father of two sons, is looking for an highly experienced team to train my skills to the next level.

I have played NHL series since NHL 04, but this is my first little bit more seriously taken year at EASHL mode. For now i got over 1k games experience of 6v6 club games (before this game = 0) and ECL4 season in pro-div was my first touch of tournament gaming.

I'm a ultra defensive-minded, technically talented player who has a strong game reading skills and eye for the game. First of all i'm a good team player who doesn't care about the points if our team wins.

I can take criticism and i would really love that if you can tell me what im doing wrong and what right on the ice, so i could learn and progress to a completely new level. It doesn't need to be the first line-up spot in the team, i just want to practice with some much more experienced players than i am.

Prefer LW/LD, but can also play C.

I'm very active - almost everyday online, so you can easily contact me here or PSN: MrNiceguyEddie

Edited by MrNiceguyEddie
  • Like 7

On 25.4.2017 at 10:24 PM, SadaPoika said:

I´m looking for a team to next ecl!

I prefer LW, but i can play C/RW too. 

My previous teams are The Unstoppable Warriors(Ecl 1), Victorious Secret HC(Ecl 2) and Written In The Stars(Ecl 3&4).

If you´re interested, contact me on Psn: SadaPoika.

Still free!

• Like 9

i tryed everything tinder and suomi24.fi and nothing works for me, still single. Hopefully i will find my love here. if u need some gooood d im avalaible. i have mostly played versus games, but nowdays have learned to play some eashl. So if you need RD/LD send  message. Psn Taunomaister1.  im a humble guy, but probaply going to be  the best d in the future.

Edited by Taunomaister1
  • Like 3

Im looking for a team to play with in next ECL. Best position C but i can try RW/LW aswell :)

I have played all ECL tourneys with Refuse To Lose but now its time to move on. 

Im 22yo guy from Finland and i have mic

At the first place im trying to find ELITE team but top PRO team would be ok too :)

Contact me here or PSN: ReDMisTi

• Like 4

I'd love to find a nice ECL-oriented team to play with forever and ever. My longtime team Finnish Roosters folded after the last ECL season, so I joined Aapon Taikasauva but failed to establish myself there and now I'm back to square one.

I've played most of my EASHL games as right defenseman. Lately I've enjoyed playing goalie, too, but I'm very much a work in progress in that role. If you have the patience to watch me let in some cheap goals at this point, I'm quite sure it would all pay off once I have a better grip on all the mechanics. I'm already playing some solid games where I don't let in any easy shots and I'll even save a bunch of the high-percentage chances. It's just not consistent yet. This whole goalie thing is secondary to me, though, so if you just need a defenseman you can ignore this bit if you like.

My PSN ID is ktewjh but my old name from the Xbox 360 was Janikka, as seen here at NHL Gamer, which rolls off the tongue a lot better so a bunch of players (including myself) still call me that.

UPDATE: I went to HC Sika on a tryout basis so my announcement of free agency is now void. It all happened so fast as to disorient my aging mind. Having previously played for the Finnish Roosters and now playing in Sika, you could say I've simply gone from one farm animal to another.

Edited by Janikka
  • Like 21

Goalie looking for a competitive ECL team for NHL 18. I've played in multiple ECL (and EHL) tournaments as a goalie, in teams such as Finnish Roosters and (for the past few seasons) Checkmate. As for communication: I can speak Finnish and English. You can contact me either on NHLGamer or PSN.

PSN ID: Juizki

Edited by Juizki
  • Like 10

Finnish guy who can speak also english looking for Elite or Pro team to play with nhl 18.

Positions: Im both handed player but prefer to play on left handed, wanted positions are C/RW. Can play also at both handed defenseman and LW on right handed 

I can be your Primary - or Backup player.

I have played nhl 7 years now mostly online versus and always was top ranked there, eashl 6v6 ehl/ecl seasons now 3 years. 

Contact me here or PSN; xDoumi

Edited by xDoumi
  • Like 9

21 hours ago, Janikka said:

I'd love to find a nice ECL-oriented team to play with forever and ever. My longtime team Finnish Roosters folded after the last ECL season, so I joined Aapon Taikasauva but failed to establish myself there and now I'm back to square one.

I've played most of my EASHL games as right defenseman. Lately I've enjoyed playing goalie, too, but I'm very much a work in progress in that role. If you have the patience to watch me let in some cheap goals at this point, I'm quite sure it would all pay off once I have a better grip on all the mechanics. I'm already playing some solid games where I don't let in any easy shots and I'll even save a bunch of the high-percentage chances. It's just not consistent yet. This whole goalie thing is secondary to me, though, so if you just need a defenseman you can ignore this bit if you like.

My PSN ID is ktewjh but my old name from the Xbox 360 was Janikka, as seen here at NHL Gamer, which rolls off the tongue a lot better so a bunch of players (including myself) still call me that.

UPDATE: I went to HC Sika on a tryout basis so my announcement of free agency is now void. It all happened so fast as to disorient my aging mind. Having previously played for the Finnish Roosters and now playing in Sika, you could say I've simply gone from one farm animal to another.

Maybe next try is with cats ;)

• Like 5

Since taking muki is not that fun anymore and @Joonas Paatialapromised me new nhl from summer cup, im looking for a new pro/elite club to play in the next ECL. Previous teams in this version are MUKIMIEHET and Finnish Roosters. I can play LW/C/RW with left or right sided stick. 

Contact me here via pm. 

• Like 5

Hello, it's me. 

Looking for a summerclub (or something), can also be backup in NHL18. Got VAC when I played CS last night, HURRA! SO, I need a team - or friends. Heh
 I like fins, reto and #sespåLAN.

1. RD - low
3. G - Very low and only after some beers (not good, but better than Fillson in net)
2. C - #hursvårtkandetva?!

Played in Unknown and SIKA before I started to cheat (again) in CS:GO. (Come and buy my inv, 70% market price and cykel på köpet)

SPAM ME some PM's, thx. Hörs

+25260962272, Svamp

Go+_4da2bcf34ae8908384cda1776b0b4768.jpg

Edited by iSvamp
  • Like 10