Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Looking new team for the next ecl

Played as a LW since NHL 10, but can play maybe C and Ld sometimes

Im active 23 years old guy from Finland, so i speak finnish and english. 

If u are interested please send pm, im available for tryouts.

Psn: BiggestEight 

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=26

• Like 2

Hello gamers!

Now, when the NHL 17 and summer time is coming to an end i need to get back on my feet again and find a new ECL team to play with in NHL 18.

Lite, Pro or whatever. Doesn't really matter. Only thing what i want is a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with some little knowledge of what is team defense.

I'm technical and ultra defensive-minded team player, who doesn't care shit about the stats or points if our team wins. Really motivated and intense game developer.

I can be also a psychological mentor or benchwarmer or if you really really need it, backwasher in the shower.

Positions: LD/LW (RD) and doggystyle

If your interest aroused to take this little piece of poop in to your team, contact me here or PSN: MrNiceguyEddie

Edited by MrNiceguyEddie
  • Like 6

On 18.7.2017 at 8:12 PM, AzByCxx said:

Hi you beautiful NHLGamer people!

Finnish 20 years old winger (prefer RW) is looking team for NHL18 beta and ECL Season 5. 

It seems like that my ECL season 4 team Royal Club where i was an assistant captain is splitting up, so now I am looking team to play with in NHL18 beta and hopefully I can stay and compete in ECL season 5 (Pro/Elite)

I have participate in all four ECL seasons and last season I managed to place TOP-10 in points (ECL4 Pro)

Back-up position is fine for me, because these days I can't play everyday. Trying to find great group of guys with bad humour and high level of competition. 

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=104

Hit me up here or PSN AzByCxx and lets make things happen! 

Still free :ph34r:

Looking for a club to stay with during NHL 18. Either Pro or Lite.

I can play all positions except G but prefer being a winger. Happy to collect assists and let others tickle the twine.

17 y.o. from Latvia, my english is fine.

message me here or on PSN: PSchibra for a try-out 

I am currently considering for the first time ever to not buy new NHL. I found out that I have no motivation whatsoever to play NHL 10 hours a day like I used to do back in the good old days. That was one of the reason I didn't play ECL last season (just a few games for a friends team in the lowest division).

I'm not trying to sell myself here too much, some of the people think that I am plain awful and some people think I am - if not good at least decent. I don't care that much to be honest. I personally think I still have lots to offer as a goalie or even to some other roles as I have played for many teams back in the days and I have gained lots of experience.

So yeah. I'm searching for a good team and if someone is interested to sign me, I'm pretty willing to buy NHL 18. If not I think I'll just stay back and watch, dunno.

Anyways be free to message me.

E: My profile: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=23

Edited by FINSeRe
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Im looking for a club for the rest of the NHL 17 and the upcoming ECL 5.

I've played EASHL since it came out to the NHL series and have been mainly playing RD. Maybe you have heard of me but probably not. Last ECL I played in Baltic Sea Eagles.

Without being too showy I think my strengths are reading the play and defending the own zone. So if you need a defender who thinks defence first then hit me up :)

I can also play G but not sure how it works in NHL 18 so I say that carefully.

-----------------------------

Already found a club. Thanks for everyone who was interested at me!

Edited by Temetsuka

On 25. heinäkuuta 2017 at 11:02 PM, TTERO said:

My current team dosen't want to take a part of ECL (nhl18), so looking for a lite/pro team. 

Hi all!  

I’m 32 year’s old Finnish RW/RD looking for a active Finnish Lite or Pro Team for NHL18  6/6 games and next ECL 5. I’think my best weapon in forward is ugly/cheap/lucky goals and  NHL17 was my first full EASHL season.  ECL 4 Lite was my first tournament (Teletapit) (21GP 17+26=43) Starter/Back-Up-Role doesn´t matter & i’m available for tryouts.

PSN: TTERO 

• Like 2

On 30.6.2017 at 0:37 PM, taikuri8_0 said:

Hello gamers,looking team for rest of nhl17 and of course for nhl18(only ecl teams)I have mostly played c and rw,can play rd also..Start playing nhl series 92 with personal computer😂,eashl ive been played since ehl with ps3.Division doesnt really matter and new team is ok also.messages here or psn:taikuri8_0.

up

• Like 1

Hello! New player from finland called Kukkosen Lasse (big name for big player) looking team to pro/lite  next ecl season :)Played LD last 300-400 games and now im looking LD or Winger position. I think that i can handle left handed too. I'm goalhungry forward and conscientious dman!

If u want to ask something more or interested to offer tryouts,Contact me here or psn:Eeduu99

Edited by Eeduu
Shitty language
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.8.2017 at 1:07 AM, Eeduu said:

Hello! New player from finland called Kukkosen Lasse (big name for big player) looking team to pro/lite  next ecl season :)Played LD last 300-400 games and now im looking LD or Winger position. I think that i can handle left handed too. I'm goalhungry forward and conscientious dman!

If u want to ask something more or interested to offer tryouts,Contact me here or psn:Eeduu99

Still free :(((

• Like 1

Defender looking team for NHL18

Preferred position LD, but able with any pos Def/Fwd

What I'm looking for?

• ECL Elite or Pro team, with goals and activity set high
  • Active group
  • Preferring finnish teams
  • Team looking for starter players

What I can offer?

• Experienced D-man with many top tier teams (Nordic Nightmare latest), also capable backing up forwards and ambitions even figth for starter forward positions
  • Defence oriented and adaptable to different styles of play
  • Fluent in finnish and english
  • Dual stickhanded
  • Active player who always puts own team first.
  • A gamer always ready to learn something new and evolving as an NHLgamer

Misc.

• I own headset and can use either PSparties or anykind of VOIP
  • Past teams: Nordic Nightmare (NHL17), Nordic Stars and Ace Holes (NHL16)
  • GamerPlayerCard MovaaN

Contacts:

PSN: MovaaN, NHLGamer: MovaaN (I prefer PSN for contacting)

P.S.

Ready for tryouts starting 12th of september or as soon early access preorders starts on PS4

Mainly online by 19CET but now and then I have to do later work shift (once or twice in 9weeks) which ends at 21CET. 

• Like 3

Hello gamers,

LW/LD/C looking for ECL team and 6vs6 team for NHL18. I have played EASHL for many years and I have some experience from top tier teams. Recently i have moved from Xbox to PS.

About me:

- 33 years old

- Finnish/English

- LW/LD/C/RW/RD in that order

- Got mic

Contact me on PS. PSN:TuomoP83

• Like 2