Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

• ECL Staff
30 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Not sure any GM will agree with you! 

Blame your absence on internet, holiday, work or whatever. Do not blame it on some ban.

I'm sorry if I'm missing something but how is being forthright about being banned a bad thing?

Edit: Am gm 

Edited by MartindalexC
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, MartindalexC said:

I'm sorry if I'm missing something but how is being forthright about being banned a bad thing?

Edit: Am gm 

It's not really a bad thing being honest lol. But it's maybe not the best salespitch to start with if you want to find a team.

Edited by Jesus

• ECL Staff
2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

It's not really a bad thing being honest lol. But it's maybe not the best salespitch to start with if you want to find a team.

You're not wrong, but I personally can't really blame the dude since a ban is pretty important and I think any gm would appreciate that kinda shit upfront. 

• Like 4

On 9/19/2017 at 6:37 PM, PSchibra said:

Looking for a club to stay with during NHL 18. Preferably a good Lite club that is competitive but not too toxic/tryhard. 

I am at my best as a winger, but can switch to C/D occasionally. Happy to dish out sweet assists and let others tickle the twine.

17 y.o. from Latvia, but I can speak English no problem. 

Contact me here or on PSN: PSchibra for a try-out.

unsurprisingly still looking for a late pick up before ecl starts.

On 7/25/2017 at 6:17 PM, rurrez said:

HI.

Looking for an active team,strong teamplay and cycle oriented
pretty active can usually play all night/evenings after 18.00, usually play for a cpl hours.

i play RD (not LD) (sticking to position) played eashl online since nhl14 and prefer 6vs6 mainly

NO FUN AT ALL with bots

Looking for an English or Swedish speaking club mainly

have headset and mic(dont speak that much though)

mature club plz

for questions  use....... PSNID:rurrez

still looking

Hello, you must already have heard about me for whatever reason ;) but now I'm making a more official Free Agent notification. So I've been playing EASHL since NHL 11, hence I'm kind of a "veteran" already even though I'm 18 years old. Positions I play are Center and Right Wing. My play style is mostly trying to make creative and fast passes, and some stick handling of course when it's needed. Unfortunately I was stupid last season and got myself banned for 5 game pairs, which makes many teams not want me on their roster :( 

I'm accepting a backup position for this season, because I don't probably deserve more with my reputation. In my opinion I would be great addition to any team that has players who can't participate in every game and who knows, maybe I impress some people.

If you are interested message me here preferably. PSN is fine too but I'm not really active there before night.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Experienced, defensive minded RD/LD needs a new team for ECL5.

My current club Royal HT is breaking up after we lost couple of our key players just before end of registration. 

Former Clubs Nordic Stars, Nordic Nightmare and Royal Club/Royal HT.

I can’t be super active these days (family, work etc) so i don’t have to be a starting dman, but i think i’m a good backup D for some ELITE or solid PRO team.

Player card: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=166

if you want me for try out, send message here or PSN: k31jj0

• Like 6

On 27.9.2017 at 15.15, Mosoo62 kirjoitti:

2 Players from HC Palosaari are looking for a 6v6 team. I can play LD,RD,LW and my friend (Hepokarhu) can play RD,RW. Preff lite/pro teams.

We are free again. Becouse last team (Mystery) broken up. Contact me or mosoo62 here.

LW/C/RW looking for a team for the upcoming season. Played with Monarchs since the summer cup.

I'm a 23 year old swede looking for a new team. Monarchs was scheduled to start their first ever ecl season next week but because of various roster issues the remaining players decided to split up to get some ice time in ecl and get ready for ecl 6. 

Do you need a backup fw or a reliable role player on your team, hit me up. I'm open for try outs anywhere. 

Available almost every day of the week. 

Psn: Phillelindberg 

Swedish/English

• Like 4