Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Etin uutta jengiä! Oon rento äijä, jolla ikää on 27-vuotta. Änäreitä tullu tahkottua jo 98:sta saakka. Omat pelipaikat on pääasiassa RW/LW/G akselilla olleet. Mielellään ettisin jonkun aktiivisen jengin, jossa pääsis pelailee paljon. ECL:ää ajatellen voisin hyvin olla backup pelaaja (erityisesti Elite ja Pro -jengeis), normiklubipelei ois kuitenkin kiva päästä tahkoo. Muutenkin ois kiva just aktiivisen pelaamisen kautta kehittyä kovaksi jyräksi tulevaisuutta ajatellen. Try-outille saa kysellä vaikka yv:llä täällä tai pleikkarin puolella artzirocks nimimerkille.

Linkki pelaajakorttiini:

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1244

Same in English:

Looking for a new team. I'm chill 27-year old dude, who has played NHL series since '98. My main positions are RW/LW/G. I hope to find an active team to play a lot with. I don't mind if I get a backup role for ECL games (especially in Pro / Elite teams), I'm fine with active playing of normal club games. My main focus is learning to play better and better. You can always ask me for a tryout, without pressure. You can send me here a message or in PSN artzirocks.

Link to my player card:

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1244

Edited by artzirocks

20 years old finnish guy looking for ECL Pro team. 

I have participated in all five ECL seasons, this year I was playing for Nordic Lightning in Elite but something just didn't feel right. So now I'm looking for Pro team. 

Can play RW/LW, back-up position is fine for me! 

Here is my player card https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=104

Contact me on PSN AzByCxx and lets play some hoki! :x

• Like 2

I'm 31 years old man from Finland 

I started this season at Pro division team. I didn´t get any games at ECL 5. Today i get message that they have new member´s and i do not get ice time.

Soo thats why i'm looking new winning team!

Optimal position for me is LD or RD left and right does not matter. I like tangle hard and pure.

Back-up place is fine to me, but still wanna play at lest once of week :)

If your Team needs defensive defender send me pm here or PSN: Jusuffi86

Let´s agreed try-out and play some hockey! 

Found a team, see u at ice!

Edited by Tade
  • Sad 2

• ECL Staff

Free Agent : LW and C 

last teams : NHL 16 karhut NHL 17 Finnish Rooster NHL 18 Speedy bros hockey 

community : whatsapp and Facebook 

I'm 24 years old, I've been playing since EASHL nhl 11. I own a microphone and I play every day.
Björn Blackviking 

psn : tzon93 

Edited by Tzon93
  • Like 4

• ECL Staff

FREE AGENT!

So im Looking for team who plays ecl no matter what level.

I can play RD, LW, C, RW

i can play almost everyday and i own mic so i can communicate with different languages (Englis, Swedish and Finnish)

I have played Eashl since 2015 and i think i can play, so if you interested

Direct message here or Psn: wpaanane/Thevigi99

On 26.10.2017 at 18.16, Eeduu kirjoitti:

Looking for team again. We had plans with S K but we decided to cancel contract. My fav positions are LD and LW and RW. I han handle right and left stick. Looking for much playtime and ECL time. Lite and pro but elite is allowed too ;) . Pm me for more info!  

Stillllll,  bwoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaah

On 9/19/2017 at 6:37 PM, PSchibra said:

Looking for a club to stay with during NHL 18. Preferably a good Lite or decent pro club that strives to be competitive but not too toxic/tryhard. 

I am at my best as a winger, but can switch to C/D  if necessary. Happy to dish out sweet assists and let others tickle the twine.

17 y.o. from Latvia, but I can speak English no problem. 

Contact me here or on PSN: PSchibra for a try-out.

last bumperino before the deadline pls sign me up or i will have to play hut 

Hi!

26 year old swede here who's searching for a team to play competitive hockey with and at the same time have an awesome time! ;) Back in the day I used to play Xbox (Gamertag: Spousaljake) and NHL on a quite regular basis, playing with some really good players and of course 6vs6-hockey. You could therefore say that I'm used to the 6vs6-style of play since I have alot of playing hours with that format. 

Right now I just want to get back into 6vs6-bubble, getting familiar with the high tempo and play against the top players. 

I would say that I could play at every position except goaltender. C and RD would be my preferred position. Even though, as I claimed earlier, I'm very allround as a player.  

Formalities:
- Live in sweden (CET +1) 
- Can play almost every night 
- Wears headset

Playing style:
- A playmaker. Likes to keep things simple. Defensively sound. 

Deadline is coming up. I'm interested in a tryout!

My Gamercard (that shows my short stint with SSP):
https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=2240

I know I can play. Give me a chance! 

PSN:
BeastBenn14 

/Fredrik

Phantoms HC is breaking up after its first ECL season. So im looking for a new club.

Im 32 year old fin and played the game for waaay over a decade(not sure if its a good thing) :) Im very active player with flexible schedules and gameplay. You may have seen me play with psn TPBfin allso. Im looking for RW or C position, maybe LW(with L stick) too but i havent played it in nhl18. I can allso play D but its not what i want to play on a regular basis. I would allso like to see me as a good team spirit dude and specially a team play guy.

After trying to get a new team rocking in ECL5, i would say that it would be nice to find a team that allready has some experience of playing together. First of all im looking for active team. Its a bonus if team is finnis and allso if player are willing to give and recieve feedback. Im willing to play 6s, 3s CPU goalie games or what ever... as long as ECL6 is allso on the menu.

Im ready for try-out in clubs at all levels. Contact me with a private message here or PSN: ahonaattori or TPBfin

Edited by ahonaattori
  • Like 2

What up fellow hockeyteers (lame, I know)

I am 30 year old swede looking for a club. I play heavily during the week after work hours (I am weekly commuter) but tend to refrain from playing during weekends due to a hockey-hating girlfriend. I want to play for fun, but consider myself to be quite good. Looking for good players who likes to pass and play mature. I tend to play Center or LW. I got around 200 games and 300 goals and 200 assists. PSN: ulfhake

It would be great to play with fellow swedes. 3vs3 or 6v6 does not really matter, however I prefer to play 3v3 due to the open space. But would love to play ECL

Any takers?

Edited by uffiss

Hello!

I'm looking for a new team for the next ECL season. I play defender, side nor handedness doesn't matter, I can play both LD and RD, have played mostly (and preference is) LD though. I'm not physical defender by any means, I'm mostly defending with solid positioning and stickplay. I don't spend much time in penalty box either, as during my ECL career (41 games), I've been in the box 3 times. I can chip in offensively too, I'm not looking just throw puck aimlessly to goal, I try to look for redirections and trying to get it past the opposing forechecker (this season I was involved in over 40% of the goals our team scored in the games I played). While defending I try not to take unnecessary risks.

About me:
- 26 year old
- Finnish, can talk English too, not a problem
- Can use WhatsApp, discord, whatever needed
- Played in Pro division my whole career, doesn't need to be PRO team, though.

Player card: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1376

Contact me here or on PSN (it's 0, as in number, not capital o)