Free Agents EU - Xbox

bleednornge72

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hey everyone,

Please use this thread to let everyone know that you're looking for a team and what kind of player you are. We want to help create new teams.

The website will have some features around this, but for now, let's use the forums for this.

Looking for a tournament team, been playing EASHL since 09/10.

I can play any position except goalie, prefer to play C or LW/LD, but have no problems playing on the right side either.

My strengths as a player are playmaking abilities, and playing a strong defensive game by covering passing lanes. Mostly a stick checking kinda guy, but can body check as well when it poses no risk defensively.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I'm looking for a club I usually play RW but i can play C. RW. LW . LD . RD

in the attack , I try to stand in front of the goal or behind the goal and try to play the puck around as much as possible.

I've played NHL 16 for a long time and have found Division 1, 3 times

gamertag : kemokai

• 6 months later...

Looking for club (Finnish if possible) ...Played EASHL since 09 ...Very attacking playing style 99% LW..I can learn new position but no D ..its not my place :DSomething around 2,5 PPG for whole career 50/50 Goals and assists

Xbox GT thimbaa

Edited by Thimbaa

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a new-old player on NHL 17 and haven't played EASHL since NHL 12 when I played for ||ONE|| for a while. ||ONE|| is a Swedish top club in NHL 12 and I was RW. My RW name was ONLY ONE WINGAN. Other teams that I played for was: 

*Sunny Side*, *Synergy Hockey*, *Face Wash Hockey*, *THE UNITED KNIGHTS*, *Red Vulpes* <--- RV was my first EASHL club ever.

I am a legend in Swedish NHL 12 right now and haven't had the time for NHL13 to NHL16. It is pretty sad. And know, I wanna play EASHL again and trying be good as I was in NHL 12

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WingansK said:

I'm a new-old player on NHL 17 and haven't played EASHL since NHL 12 when I played for ||ONE|| for a while. ||ONE|| is a Swedish top club in NHL 12 and I was RW. My RW name was ONLY ONE WINGAN. Other teams that I played for was: 

*Sunny Side*, *Synergy Hockey*, *Face Wash Hockey*, *THE UNITED KNIGHTS*, *Red Vulpes* <--- RV was my first EASHL club ever.

I am a legend in Swedish NHL 12 right now and haven't had the time for NHL13 to NHL16. It is pretty sad. And know, I wanna play EASHL again and trying be good as I was in NHL 12

Sorry dude. But you have never played for IIONEII or The united knights, and I doubt you didn't played for Synergy Hockey in NHL 12, Cuz I still remember their roster, cuz we played them in the final, moved to xbox360 and created Sons of the morning together with them. 

I played for IIONEII in NHL12, and I was GM in that club. Our roster were "Tbauer (founder), Jr_Tricky, Camel2oe, Noside, Chamez, Terasniska, Ranta and me. 

But, I do remember you, and I miss your youtube-channel. Welcome back - but all players are on PS4 nowadays. 

• Like 3

On 2016-12-25 at 9:26 PM, iSvamp said:

Sorry dude. But you have never played for IIONEII or The united knights, and I doubt you didn't played for Synergy Hockey in NHL 12, Cuz I still remember their roster, cuz we played them in the final, moved to xbox360 and created Sons of the morning together with them. 

I played for IIONEII in NHL12, and I was GM in that club. Our roster were "Tbauer (founder), Jr_Tricky, Camel2oe, Noside, Chamez, Terasniska, Ranta and me. 

But, I do remember you, and I miss your youtube-channel. Welcome back - but all players are on PS4 nowadays. 

But I had a another gamertag on PS3 hahaha. I played few games with TUK, maybe 4-5 games and then I played for Sunny Sides. I played actually a lot with Tbauer and he asked if I wanna play with ONE (in a another team but with same players), And played a few games with the ONE and then played in the second ONE team with Tbauer and more. 

Antar att du är svensk med tanke på att du spelade med ONE ;) Men jag spelade aldrig med SH eller TUK i en EHL turnering eller något  så neh, vi möttes aldrig i finalen ;) 

Några man spelade mycket med var ju: Tbauer, Xence1, Pelle3000, snugge, Filip Hassel, Patflex, Pontus Stridh, Serkku, SunniS, Storkester, Urlauber61 (Haha var tvungen att logga in på min gamla Skype för å kolla alla de som var kvar och inte tagit bort mig, hahaha). Hade en skype för separat för just NHL lol.

Edited by WingansK
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, WingansK said:

But I had a another gamertag on PS3 hahaha. I played few games with TUK, maybe 4-5 games and then I played for Sunny Sides. I played actually a lot with Tbauer and he asked if I wanna play with ONE (in a another team but with same players), And played a few games with the ONE and then played in the second ONE team with Tbauer and more. 

Antar att du är svensk med tanke på att du spelade med ONE ;) Men jag spelade aldrig med SH eller TUK i en EHL turnering eller något  så neh, vi möttes aldrig i finalen ;) 

Några man spelade mycket med var ju: Tbauer, Xence1, Pelle3000, snugge, Filip Hassel, Patflex, Pontus Stridh, Serkku, SunniS, Storkester, Urlauber61 (Haha var tvungen att logga in på min gamla Skype för å kolla alla de som var kvar och inte tagit bort mig, hahaha). Hade en skype för separat för just NHL lol.

Om du använder dig av "gästspel" som en referens till att du spelat och tillhört en klubb, då skulle jag antagligen ha över 200 klubbtillhörigheter vid detta laget, med tanke på att folk gästspelar var och varannan dag numera. Och bevisligen använder du dessa klubbar som en referens, och det blir ju lite klumpigt nu när GM's för dessa klubbar säger att du aldrig varit där på en fast basis. IIONEII dog och försvann i samma veva som vi stack från klubben och skapade OTP Heroes, dvs - använd inte en veckas spel i denna klubb som referens, och framförallt prata inte om klubben som en toppklubb du tillhört, det blir lite fel. (IIONEII spelade inte en turnering först året efter då även de flyttade till xbox360) 

Pelle, snugge, Hassel, Patflex och de snubbarna från Sunny Side du nämner, det skulle jag hålla hemligt. Det är inget man vill skylta med. 

"But I had another gamertag on PS3" - Yes I know, I remember you. but not for your skill, only for your youtubevideos. (that video with your girlfriend).

Jag vill inte låta arrogant. Men om du nu ska göra en comeback, använd dig av referenser som stämmer, för de klubbarna du skrev ner där uppe, finns fortfarande kvar. Det blir mer seriöst så. 

Sen, att skriva på Svenska innebär att "chefen" för den här hemsidan snart kommer bli arg, och även de dumma finnar som inte förstår. So, keep it in english. 

Good luck dude. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • iRSPe changed the title to Free Agents EU - Xbox
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 13.12.2016 at 13.12, Thimbaa kirjoitti:

Looking for club (Finnish if possible) ...Played EASHL since 09 ...Very attacking playing style 99% LW..I can learn new position but no D ..its not my place :DSomething around 2,5 PPG for whole career 50/50 Goals and assists

Xbox GT thimbaa

Moi vieläkö etsit joukkuetta

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Eisbären Lauf GAMING:

For NHL 24 and the upcoming ECL Lite (perhaps Pro Qualifier) we are looking for the following positions:

- Forwards (LW/C/RW)
- Defender (LD/RD)
- Goalie

What is important to us:

- Technical understanding
- Commitment and investment to progress
- Communication skills (we speak English and German)
- Team player mentality
- At least core or lite experience
- Xbox or PS5 (both is possible)

What we offer:

- Performance based roster with ECL Pro experience
- Clear structures
- Established ice hockey organization off- and online

For tryouts please contact @theburner18 & @newman_2909

More Info: 

http://instagram.com/eisbaeren_lauf_gaming/ 

http://twitch.tv/eisbaeren_lauf_gaming

http://twitter.com/eisbaerengaming