Truth of Hockey is our brand new talkshow program. This topic will work as its information- and discussion topic. Language we speak is going to be finnish, but if we decide to have european guest(s), we will have english episodes as well.

ToH will be hosted by me, and other regular faces in it will be @Anbtbl and @SpiderRoyal. We will have two guests per episode, and Pilot episode's guests are going to be @plee999 and @janbonator

Program will be streamed on SIKA's Twitch channel, and we will upload every episode to our Youtube channel as well. Length of one episode will be from 45 minutes to two hours. First season is supposes to be five episodes long, but we dont have any certain schedule atleast for now, in publishing the episodes.

Point of doing this is basically to create something new to our community and wake up some discussion. Things will be said straight, but we will try to keep it clean but I cant promise anything. If someone has - lets say questionable or rough - opinion on some object we're discussing, he can say it. I repeat, things will be said straight. Finally, we want to make clear that this is SIKA's show but we still act as individuals. 

Any questions, feedback and ideas are very welcome.

Season 1:

#1. Pilot (finnish)
#2. ECL3 Playoffs: Round 1 (finnish)
#3. ECL3 Playoffs: Round 2 (finnish)
#4. English please (english)
#5. Recap & Future - 5/2/2017 (english)

Season 2 starts on late-February.

• Like 14

First episode's name is Pilot. Just like I wrote earlier, our guests will be Plee and Janbo. Btw, Janbo said that he can translate the episode and make some kind of summary from the most important subjects etc.

Episodes will be shared in different part of subjects. Pilot, for example, will be built like this:

- Cast; talking little bit of ourselves and our teams
- What is Truth of Hockey?
- NHLGamer generally
- ECL 3
- Divisions and discussion around it
- Questions & Answer

...and maybe something else as well. Pilot will be our first and probably the longest episode ever, so there will be lots of discussion. I want to add that even though we talk on divisions etc. in the Pilot, we will talk about these things later with other guests as well, as we want to hear what people think on these subjects.

Questions?

If you want your questions to be answered in the Pilot, send them to me privately in NHLGamer. If you're not finnish, we will discuss the question in finnish and have shorter answers in english here, on this topic. We will list every question before the show starts, but you can ask them as well in the stream chat while we're doing the show. Spider will be participating with the chat during the show.

Edited by vSilenttio
  • Like 6

SIKA presents: Truth of Hockey - S1E1 (Youtube.com)

Here it is, in finnish. We would like to get some feedback as well so feel free to share your thoughts on the podcast in this topic.

We had +60 live viewers from start to beginning, and at one point we reached 72 viewers so it went pretty good. We're glad you guys came to listen the truth of hockey. Thanks to viewers, for your  comments, questions and everyone who participated in the podcast itself.

Next episode will be streamed on January 15th(ish) at latest, where we will have SpiderRoyal using his computer and Elgato to make the show more entertaining for the live viewers. In the second episode we will talk mostly about the playoffs and everything else what is going on in NHLGamer.com.

I hope we would receice some kind of feedback now, to make it better for the next episode - word is free.

Edited by vSilenttio
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ShaneC27 said:

Good job boys! It was very informative for a ps4 noob like me. Some nice "ei vitussa!" reactons too :D Just don't let that Voracek guy force his way to every show or he will become the new Roope Salminen/Aku Hirviniemi! 

Don't know if that was a compliment but I will be on the show in the future, sorry :D

It will be 3 SIKA members in every episode + guests.

Shame shame shame...

1 hour ago, imosi said:

Don't know if that was a compliment but I will be on the show in the future, sorry :D

It was more like a friendly warning. Never be like Roope Salminen, nobody likes Roope Salminen ... Unless you get to tap Sara Sieppi :x, then be Roope Salminen

SIKA presents: Truth of Hockey

S1E2 - Lets Talk Playoffs

Tuesday 18:00FIN, 20/12/2016.

Our guests this time are @Dominointi (Laser HT) and @Elmeri7 (Nordic Nightmare). Me, @SpiderRoyal and @Anbtbl will represent SIKA. Our main subject is only playoffs this time as we will talk about other stuff next time - on our third episode of ToH. Yes, and we know - all of our members play in Group 2 but we will try our best! 

In our third episode (coming in January) - we will have @tbnantti and @Dominointi as our guests - third guest spot is still under work. @imosi will replace Anbtbl in SIKA's side of the table. Subjects of third episode are going to be ECL 3 playoffs, ECL 4, general NHLGamer stuff (what is going on?) and some specific cases that we will announce later. Also, we will have story time (atleast I hope so) as we are more than interested to hear and share stories of Imosi, Seppo and Antti.

Cheers boys! 

Edited by vSilenttio
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

SIKA presents: Truth of Hockey - Playoffs: Round 2

S1E3

SIKA presents: Truth of Hockey - Playoffs: Round 1

S1E2

Next episode (Story Time) will be streamed on this sunday - cast being me, Spider, Imosi, Tbnantti, Dominointi. We'll talk about on ongoing playoffs and what has been happening in NHLGamer and ECL 3 lately.

Also we will try to have some kind of story time as we have our cast talking (hope so) about their careers and decisions - mostly imosi, Dominointi and tbnantti will be heard. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of strange - and common - things going on in our community during offseason. Guess it's time for another english episode!

"The Finale" will be streamed later this week, not sure yet about our guests but we will definitely talk about ECL3 finals, teams splitting up and #ECL4. 

PS. Thanks for public & private feedback, peeps. Appreacite it.

• Like 10

Lots of strange - and common - things going on in our community during offseason. Guess it's time for another english episode!

"The Finale" will be streamed later this week, not sure yet about our guests but we will definitely talk about ECL3 finals, teams splitting up and #ECL4. 

PS. Thanks for public & private feedback, peeps. Appreacite it.

Im still waiting :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

To be honest, personally I haven't been so active on & off the ice during ECL4 so it wouldn't make sense that I'd host any kind of podcast right now as it would be more yada yada, history based bs than actual hockey talk about on-going season, atleast from my (SIKA's) side. Plus, right now, I dont have enough time to make another ToH episode happen. Maybe later!

Stage is yours - atleast for now - peeps. B|

• 2 years later...