Unknown

iSvamp

Welcome to the home of the Unknown! Now…prepare to get your mind….blown, öh! 

Swedish, last seen in NHL15 (PS3), Xbox360 (NHL13-14)

https://www.easports.com/se/nhl/clubs/ps4/Unknown
-----------------------------------------------

Roster

Ranta83 - G (GM)

-

iiSvamp - RD (GM)

-

-

-

x

y

-----------------------------------------------

Will probably stream games during the next ECL in the lite/pro-div. 

Please talk English or swedish in this thread. xoxo

Edited by iSvamp
new player
  • Like 4

Roster updated.

From Synergy Hockey, "Mr.Y" - Welcome back Craigchrizt a.k.a Oskuldsfull.
A great Lw/Center and a funny dude to have in the chat. 

Still searching for a D-man and a fw. Maybe can we get a "2 for 1 price" somewhere. 

Edited by iSvamp
  • Like 2

‘Mr.Z’…is he real? Is he an enigma, or perhaps a mystery?…Or is he just…a normal guy who lives in the southern parts of Stockholm? No, theres nothing usual bout this kid, not on nor off the ice. ‘Z’ have lived a rather harsh life. He came to Sweden over the sea inside of a sauce pan. No one knows for sure where it came from, but on the island of Gotland he instantly became known as “the tiny boy from the East”. On his 14th birthday, Mr.Z took a rowboat from his evil stepfather and went to Södertälje, the town of trucks. He took all the work he could get, but instead of buying glue and drugs for his small amount of money, he kept it all inside of his boxers. He lived in an abandoned doghouse near an abandoned house, but instead of focusing on how much hislife sucked, he tried to think of a better life, that he would get in the near future. 5 years later, he bought his first apartment and his first dog. Now he lived in Lummelundagrottan, a scary, lonesome place, where he daily had to fight of drug dealers and scavengers for the little piece of bread the bakery tossed out on the streets. The day that he got his first Playstaion 3 and Xbox360 (at the same time) everything changed. It did not take much time for him to become a living legend. Not (only) for his skills, but for the complete mystery that revolves around him. No one knew about this epic journy…until know. Rejoice I say. Rejoice!

Welcome back Foppatofflan

• Like 10

Hes small, hes tiny, hes petite. You could say that he is Svamps ‘dreamgirl’, but that would be kinda evil. Oops! Hur som haver. After playing with americans to sharpen his skills, hes become fierce as a cat and as expensive like a rhinos speeding ticket. Ze horror! 

Also a welcome back to Ranta83, last seen in Sons of the morning and before that, goalie in OTP Heroes and IIONEII

Now, one of our GM's in the next tournament, and the guy that maked this happen. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Foppatofflan said:

"Ill give you an answer after the playoff, ill decide then" 

Proceeds to add me to the team without telling the second we get Laser in the playoff. Feels good knowing you believe in our chances Svamp. 

last bid was the pokémoncard. And you got your goatdragon. 

[14:35:39] Svamp: du får ett nytt pokémonkort om du kommer
[14:40:40] Foppatofflan: Bara jag inte blir hälften magikarp eller vadfan det var nu igen så

foppaa.png

Edited by iSvamp
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Roster updated

Unknown 0054 (コダック ) known as one of the leaders of Unknown, is a tricky player who lulls his enemies with a vacant look. This wily player uses his psychokinetic powers to force his way through enemy lines, and some can find it a bit unfair – we don’t, we call it dark skills. #0054 is constantly stunned by its headache, and usually just stands in the offensive zone vacantly, trying to calm it. Some can find it confusing – we don’t, we call it good positioning. Mysteries are many, but one of the biggest is that no one knows who this ‘Unknown 0054’ really is. The myth says he was seen for the first time in a market stall in Malung (Dalarna), where he tried to sell Oasis posters for unacceptable rates to children, while others say that if you’re lucky, you can find this “boy” at one of Stockholm’s popular outdoor cafes where talk of love is a popular topic. Some call him the love guru, others call him a player – we call him our leader. But this can also be quite confusing, because no one has ever heard him speak. But still, he is one of or most important players, cuz without him – we …. (?!) And this is a very strong argument!

Welcome back, LAIN a.k.a "0054" from the xbox-time. 

• Like 3

And ofc, we also got Rhöse back from NOR a few days ago. But who is he? I'll tell you

Rhöse is our very own TV host, and hes mighty fine at it too. He leads us through our evenings with the ‘C’ on his jersey. He even takes time from his oh-so busy schedule to teach us the difference between EPA cars and mopeds, and what Toronto and his small village, Toränta, have in common… His spirit is what makes this team complete for the amateur division (heh), and his accent is whats keeping us up…all…night.

But! we still need one "waddamove" FIN to this team. Someone who can play together with Foppasaurus and Craigchrizt when Anton plays IRL-hockey (pretty much 24/7/52) and KEVIN DJ's in Ayia Napa. With that said, YOU will get ice-time, and you will be a starting player in the next tournament in 80ish % of the games. (we will rotate against the good teams, just to have an excuse if we lose) 

jag vet att du är sugen Norpe.

Edited by iSvamp
  • Like 3

Roster updated

A new member – a new….hope?

We have the pleasure to welcome a new member to our ranks – the unbelievable yet uncontrollable Sincostan ! We hope that he will contribute to our team with his knowledge in folklore and geography, and that his wisdom will pour out on the fields of gold, and fill our hearts with prosperity and equality. Sin also possess two fast (read; slow) thumbs that makes him a perfect (?) player for our team. We’ve had atleast 300+ join requests from fellow ECL season 3 players, but no one fits our needs as well as Sin.

In other news; for all our fashion interested fans out there, I’m still working on our uniforms! I’m now trying a rather ‘rash’ and groovy green-ish home jersey, and a pink/purple away kit! Tihi! 

• Like 2

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. New mascara, new eyeliner and a new Captain - Welcome back @MartindalexCAs a child, I had the opportunity to meet the captain onboard a British Airways flight. It was so exciting to see the cockpit and controls. I was in awe of the captain, and he stamped my log book, which I still have to this day. 

Now ready for ECL Elite. heh..!

• Like 1

Sorry everyone, have had alot to do so I havnt had any time to write anything of value. (as always, heh)

BUT TA-DAAA!!!!!

A new member, again!! From Nordic Lightning and Estocolmo, the captain --> JaromirSniper68 a.k.a Basstian. 

We needed a swede, and someone who could handle the stream - and we found one! 

Welcome Basse!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Game 1 & 2 in ECL season 4

Monday (Unknown - Finnish Roosters) Time: 20:30CET 

LaaaaajnUP

MartindalexC - CrAigchRiiiiizt - Foppasaurus
               Terasniska - Svamp 
                        Ranta

No twiiiitching, maybe position swiiitching. 

• Like 6

Changed plans

GAME 1 & 2 and even 3 & 4 will be played tonight. 

20:00 Cet against Limitless
21:00 Cet against Finnish Roosters

Same lineup in all games. 

STILL NO TWITCHING FROM OUR SIDE - The Gotlandconnection can't handle it. 

The losing streak continues tonight against Laser HT 21CET

Lineup

Janne Halvlat - Janne Rhöse - Janne Halvkass
         Janne Utedass - Janne Felpass
                    Janne Medelkass

I think LHT will stream the game. 

For the PRO-playoff we go, hurray

• Like 2