Unknown

iSvamp

• 3 weeks later...

Unknown - SIKA 20.30 CET

“The ugly pigs” are ready to take on the world!…with their mouths! I heard Darkki sing once. I was mesmerized. His voice + Upis laugh will be lethal on the powerplay! Key: Spider. What can I say? Hes cudly, fluffy and sweet. The only downside is that hes finnish."

Our Lineup

CrAigChriZt - Unknown0170 - Tavelsuddet

Terasniska - Zw0pe

Rantastico

Unkown - Refuse To Lose 21.30 CET

Added some new players to their core of predictable young teenagers, making them a scarier bunch than before. This will be tight.

-||- Lineup

• Like 1

Unknown - Synergy Hockey 21 CET 2017-03-15

DERBY incoming

Lineup

OTP-Heroes - Unknown0170 - Tavelsuddet

Stal19 - Zw0pe

Rantastico

Synergy will probably stream our games

xoxo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foppatofflan said:

You mean the guy with the most games played in the team? I know letting everyone play and rotating the team for lesser team is kinda lost on you Synergy guys, still though,

yes the basic requirement for using the term benched is that you actually play before you get benched. You can't bench someone who is not on the team etc etc

Use logic :)

48 minutes ago, Egyptologen said:

yes the basic requirement for using the term benched is that you actually play before you get benched. You can't bench someone who is not on the team etc etc

Saying he is benched implies that he did something bad and someone is forcing him to sit out a game. It's like saying Conte is benching Hazard when Chelsea is playing a tier 7 team in Carling cup and is playing with their youth team. Logic yo. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Egyptologen said:

Nope, your argument still sucks.

9 hours ago, Egyptologen said:

exactamente. Bad responses tend to generate poor responses but you know that, yada yada.

peace

What? First you try to bring up an old discussion that started when Unknown got NOR's spot by, wrongly, suggesting that we're benching our captain. That argument gets shot down when Foppa points out that Connor has played most of our players.

Then, when everyone points out how wrong you are - as you always are, you try to derail the discussion by referreing to two games between SYN and WHO.

Just admit you were wrong and accept your failure for once. 

My point was that Connor is only captain on paper. 

"iSvamp15 Mar 19:54

now is it just that people are lazy. There is so many things to do as a captain. "yell at people, behave, submit results and schedule games." NO ONE TOLD ME THAT 5 years ago! :ph34r:"

However it was more of a joke than being Real serious, so just relax and try not to be so easily offended.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Egyptologen said:

My point was that Connor is only captain on paper. 

"iSvamp15 Mar 19:54

now is it just that people are lazy. There is so many things to do as a captain. "yell at people, behave, submit results and schedule games." NO ONE TOLD ME THAT 5 years ago! :ph34r:"

However it was more of a joke than being Real serious, so just relax and try not to be so easily offended.

How were we supposed to know that you were responding to that? Did you quote it in your own thread or what?

We're not offended, It's just infuriating that you actually think you're right and smart. You're not.

2 minutes ago, Lainzndr said:

How were we supposed to know that you were responding to that? Did you quote it in your own thread or what?

We're not offended, It's just infuriating that you actually think you're right and smart. You're not.

Since I wasn't arguing a thesis, you don't need to know every argument. But since you are complaining the thesis was wrong, I added that argument. However my initial response was not a serious statement. I do find it peculiar and interesting that you seem so offended by it, although you contend otherwise. 

I don't think "smart" has anything to do with this discussion. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Egyptologen said:

Since I wasn't arguing a thesis, you don't need to know every argument. But since you are complaining the thesis was wrong, I added that argument. However my initial response was not a serious statement. I do find it peculiar and interesting that you seem so offended by it, although you contend otherwise. 

I don't think "smart" has anything to do with this discussion. 

Well, when you wanna "diss"  someone or a group for something that someone said somewhere else, you should quote it so we could've understood what you meant in the first place, thats the only thing that upsets me - your bad trolling skills. I find it more peculiar that you even care. You won against us yesterday, good for you. Now, go win a playoff-series. 

20 minutes ago, Lainzndr said:

Well, when you wanna "diss"  someone or a group for something that someone said somewhere else, you should quote it so we could've understood what you meant in the first place, thats the only thing that upsets me - your bad trolling skills. I find it more peculiar that you even care. You won against us yesterday, good for you. Now, go win a playoff-series. 

If you assume I diss something because of a quote, I assume you also checked the time for my diss and the quote. Ah maybe not :) But maybe the diss was not based on a quote. Maybe it was not a diss at all. 

Peace and Love and good luck to your playmates.

Ja. Hade jag haft den lyxen i det här laget att jag kunde bänka forwards så hade jag givetvis gjort det bara för att bli tillfredsställd. Problemet är att jag fortfarande får tvinga folk att ta sig till DR istället för att titta på Paradise hotell, jag får tvinga folk att ta sig till DR istället för att träna DIV4-hockey, jag får tvinga folk att spela ECL, när de själva hellre vill sitta o titta på tuttar på twitch. 

Fråga Foppa. Jag har tvingat honom att spela i 5 spel, i år är enda gången han själv har mandatet över sin egen kropp och sina 16 fingrar, av anledningen att han faktiskt fått lite skäggväxt. 

Connor - jag tror att han läser någon tuff utbildning just nu som ger 2 IKEA-löner i ingångslön, i pund. Annars hade jag med glädje bänkat foppatofflan, statistiken talar ju för att foppa har en dålig losing-streak i detta ECL, och vår bästa poängspelare just nu är Connor. MEN, jag tröttnar heller aldrig på att se foppa ramla på isen, därav var det ändå lite win/win med denna lineup. 

kommer du ihåg tavelsuddet? 

I don't want to offend Mördarelefanten, so..
Todays lineup against TIKI TALK

Craigchrizt - Anrh17 - CONNOR (our Captain)
         Psyduck - 
Svamp
                 Ranta
Starting 21.30 

Foppatofflan asked for a free night so he could watch some boooobies at twitch.com