Unknown

iSvamp

16 hours ago, iSvamp said:

I don't want to offend Mördarelefanten, so..
Todays lineup against TIKI TALK

Craigchrizt - Anrh17 - CONNOR (our Captain)
         Psyduck - 
Svamp
                 Ranta
Starting 21.30 

Foppatofflan asked for a free night so he could watch some boooobies at twitch.com 

Foppa, where can I see those titties?!

Unknown - Written in the stars, Sunday 19 CET

Unknowns start to the tourny could’ve been better, but we’re not worried, we’ll come around shortly. Next on the menu is Written in the stars….
(Who will take Totaliis (banned) spot? The smallarmyboy Flyerkungen, or the EASHLglitcher ADETIKKI?)

Helkass - Rhöse - Halvlat
Utedass - Felpass
         Medelkass

74a2d90ef3f9efe3d2f7cf0e8f76cd252cee58ca

• Like 5

We have seen a lot of players in this community lately with new signed contracts for "e-sport teams", players like Hansulinho and Seppo from LHT.
We thought it was a step in the right direction for this community, but also felt that it wasn't anything for us. "No money, a small audience etc etc", so we decided to do something special, to go bigger. 

Sveriges Television's Christmas calendar
 (Swedish: Sveriges Televisions julkalender) or Sveriges Television's Advent calendar (Swedish: Sveriges Televisions adventskalender) is a Christmas calendar TV series for children, broadcast by Sveriges Television (Sweden's Television) since 1960 and has developed into a living part of contemporary Swedish Christmas tradition.

Every series consists of 24 episodes (with a few exceptions), broadcast daily 1–24 December. The theme for most series have some connection to Christmas. Prior to 1971, it was called Adventskalendern.

Julkalendern 2017 - NOW with Unknown's left d-man, Terasniska. 

THE COMMUNITY CAN'T WAIT! 

THE HYPE IS REAL! 

Celebrate christmas 2017 together with Unknown! 

teräsniska.png

• Like 3

Tonight is the night of nights. 
Game 27, 28, 29 and 30
After that - boattrip to Israel on Foppas Gotlandsfärja. 

Accents: Gotländska, bra eller anus? 

Unknown - Dynasty 20 CET
Unknown - Aapon 21 CET

Foppatofflan - Connor - Craigchrizt
Terasniska - Svamp
Ranta 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Our goal is to deny yours
And now it's jinxed. 
High sticking, slashing, spearing, interference, charging, hooking, boarding, unsportsmanslike conduct, fighting, roughing - Everything else is just figure skating. 

Unknown - Nordic Nightmare (2 games monday, starting XX:XX CET

Brenden Perlini - Trollkarlen Lurifiks - Foppatofflan
            Mr. Sunny Side - iSvamp
                  RantaruntiRingen

3 or more games on wednesday

Good luck everyone in the playoffs

• Like 1

Well played Nordic Nigthmare. The way we went out is unfortunate, but sometimes the bounces go in your favor and sometimes they dont. I could probably come up with hundreds of reasons why we lost this series, but in the end we didnt score on the chances we created. We also were not good enough to find new ways to score in when the usual stuff didnt work.
Nightmare outplayed us in both zones with their smartness, that's it!

Congratulations Nightmare! We werent good enough this time and Nordic Nightmare fully deserved to advance to the Zemisss.

Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. Now we know how it feels. We got swept (!!!), maybe we're too old for this.. -_-

The joy of losing consists in this: Where there are no expectations, there is no disappointment. Therefore, Thanks everyone involved in this tournament, @janbonator, @vSilenttio, @OxtreeLAT, @Lurkins, @Kenu, @gzell60, @The_Alpha_Furyan, My friend @Dominointi, the BUNISHER @Ranksu, opponents, "fans" and everyone that played for Unknown this season, and a big thanks to @MartindalexC that maked this happen, you're a great guy and player.

I dunno about future, but I guess "it was it" for many of our players, let's see what happens in the future, until then - have a great summer everyone. (:

WIN this Nightmare!

C U on Mirage.

SCHMOO!  

Edited by iSvamp
  • Like 18

• Kenu locked this topic