Consolehockey is history...

http://consolehockey.com/post/nhl-gamer-eashl-community-info.html

So, the age of Consolehockey seems to be over, but I am interested to know how this went down behind the scenes.

Will Consolehockey owners/leaders be merged into NHLGamer to create a new community together or will this site remain under control of Kenu and the others? Did you talk with each other?

I'd really like to know what made them lock down their project in such a short time frame.

Hello guys. I am programmer from ConsoleHockey.

At the current moment Kenu more interested to create new engine and tournaments.  IMHO for community better when site grows up and have several programmers. 

About  tournament admins better to listen Kenu.

As programmer i will help with stats migration, if its possible. If Kenu and his team will need other help, they may ask me =) 

Edited by Klaus
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I really tip my hat to @Klaus for the positive attitude he has had towards our website. I guess the cat is out of the bag, but we have been offered to import the stats from Console Hockey, so no history will be lost! We are really grateful for this!

It probably won't be implemented by the time the first league starts, but we will work the old stats in there in the future. We should also have the old Finnish Cup stats secure for Finnish players who played in those old leagues. :)

Edited by Kenu

• 4 years later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, iSvamp said:

😁🙄😏

We still have the stats, but sadly it is a lot of work to get them in and we haven't been able to make it a priority to get this done. But rest assured - the stats are safe.  😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 3