Company of Geeks!!!

Billy44205

Company of Geeks!!!

We may use this thread for advertising things, like twitch streams if we ever get around to do it, or podcasts if we ever revive them as well. Who knows...

In the meantime it's recruitment time! The old gang is looking to make a comeback on the NHL scene worthy of the CoG name. At the very least we need:

- a Defenseman

- a Goalie

But we also need more players (preferably able to play several positions) in order to be active enough. The core of the team has played together for years and we have plenty of ECL experience. If you want to join the Geeks' ride back to their rightful status, go ahead and contact us:

Billy44205 on PSN or on NHLGamer

Ralfduran on PSN or Jesus on NHLGamer

Edited by Billy44205
  • Like 10

Throwback Thursday!

So for a brief period of time during NHL15 we called ourselves Church of Hockey and during our EHL quarter finals this happened:

We went on to win that series and then, well... This happened:

"Silentini-tinio-whatever the fuck your name is, you're just a bitch, man" - Best quote. ;)

Edited by Billy44205
Added games recorded. Thx PK guys
  • Like 4

So I'm really happy to announce that Otroliga Esox is back in the team. IMO one of the best defenders of all time on the Xbox-scene and a huge part in whatever success we had before.

With that said, we're currently 6 players in this oh so wonderful club. Remember. We look for quality, but we also look for a passion of learning. Join us and let's be creative together!

• Like 3

We're looking for a good forward for the upcoming tournament. Someone that can bring us closer to the top by their sheer brillance on the ice. Our goal is of course to reach the Elite division.

Preferably someone who leans C/RW, since we already have some great options to the left.

I know that there is some great forwards out there, so save me the trouble and contact either ...

Billy44205 on PSN or on NHLGamer

Ralfduran on PSN or Jesus on NHLGamer

... if you wanna be part of this EXCITING journey back to the top!

• Like 1

On 19.1.2017 at 2:30 PM, Billy44205 said:

Throwback Thursday!

So for a brief period of time during NHL15 we called ourselves Church of Hockey and during our EHL quarter finals this happened:

We went on to win that series and then, well... This happened:

"Silentini-tinio-whatever the fuck your name is, you're just a bitch, man" - Best quote. ;)

Never forget, i didnt even remember that they went this mad :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Yo, Geeks is back.

We are looking for a C (can even be LW since I'm pretty pretty good as C as well ) and one defender.

We don't know what NHLgamer has in store yet in terms of the divisional system, but this is the team to join if you want to win. Believe me!

Contact me.