The Lights Out

Selezny

Once upon a time there was a buch of players which were gathered together by time mostly by the effort of MonkeyHeadAF. Who in the start of NHL 17 founded a club named Lunatic Lions. Eventhougth we played active, we were mostly newbies at the start of ECL 3.

And the truth came clear pretty straight when we got to play almost all the top teams of our group just from the beginning. Every game was tough and the frustration grew especially in some of the players and they came inactive. So we allways needed to find new players to replace them.

But through the end of the season, as we were facing a little easier opponents, we managed to get our game going better. Thanks to practice, longetivity and some position changes, we actually got a couple of wins.

After the end of the season for us, we kept improving our game until christmas happened. At those times and even after there was allways someone missing from our regular squad and we couldnt get our game going hardly anytime. At those difficult times Monkey decided to turn The Lights Out, and leave to find out if the grass would be greener on the other side.

So now we are the remains of the Lunatics, which from half of the people seem to be disapeared into thin air. We maybe aint the most talented group on paper but if we just manage to get our team game going we can challenge even the more skilled/experienced teams.

The current core of us has been very active which I also expect to continue. Otherwise there is no point taking part of the ECL. If you are active too and would want to be part of us contact me or someone else in our team through here or on PSN. At this time we are mostly looking for starting goalie and LD.

So now, we turn The Lights Out.

Selezny (C, LW, D)

SomeJerk-_- (RW)

Snippystatue (LW, C)

NeroPelle (RD)

GGuisba (LD)

Lzr_Sn1pez (G, LW)

Havent signed to terms yet with others but have some try outs, not sure of some players and looking for more.

Don`t judge me, I`m no writer.:/ Just got some spark to write something and use every klisee I know.  And although we lost a great all-around player and incredible goalie in MonkeyHeadAF, there is no hard feelings. I think. 9_9  Hopefully we can get a group together so this all wouldnt be for nothing.¬¬

• Like 11