Jokes and other humour

weelmax

As title say: Share some of jokes and funny stories that you have heard or invented by yourself. (Make it in english so everyone can (try) understand those)

I will start: Can you spare just 2.00$? Ranji is 9yr old boy living in Namibia. He has only 1 leg, 1 arm and 1 eye. Each day he has to ride 7 miles to school along a narrow, hilly road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, no brakes and only 1 pedal. If you send us just 2$, we will send you the video - it's fucking hilarious.

• 2 months later...

A guy was nailing his interview when the employer said, "Well you look great but I see here there was a 7 year gap since your last job, what happened there?" The guy says, "Oh I went to Yale". The employer: "Oh great!! Well you're hired, you start Monday." Guy: "Yay! I got a yob!"

• Like 2

• 4 months later...