Stupid Questions

I didnt found any topic for nhl gamer noobs like me to ask stupid questions. Maybe there already is one, if thats the case sorry:$ Anyway, I have question too. So I registered 10 players to our original ECL squad and now I would like to add 2. In the rules it says every team can sign max 3 free agents per season. If I add 2 players now do that they count as free agents? They were not registered to original squad. Because the season has not yet started I am wondering if the 2 players I will add count towards that max 3 free agentsO.o 

• Like 1

I had to check the ECL3 rules again because what you described seemed wrong. Let me clarify things,a dn keep in mind this is from ECL3 rules and may change in the very near future (altho it probably won't change that much).

So there is a difference between free agents and transferred players.

Free agents are guys who have not joined a team in the tournament yet. There is no limit to how many of these you can add.

Transferred players are guys who are on a team roster according to NHLGamer and are moving from a team to another. You can add up to 3 of these in a tournament. And guys can only transfer once.

Right now everyone is basically a free agent (except team captains) so feel free to add your 2 guys.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I dont know where I suppose to ask this but, if we/I play against opponent and we/I think that our opponent use Wifi-hotspot system from mobilephone when we play. Can I ask him to take a screenshot about his net connection. Thank you.(sorry my bad English)

Just to clarify and make admins jobs easier - Hc Magic Zone and us (Carlsberg Hc) played our ecl-games and after those this dude started to demand a picture of our internet speeds. I asked where does he need these pics and he said basicly that because of our internets, our passes went through their players easier. I wondered why he wants to know about our internets, because usually the cnc is worse vs Russian teams but yeah if the rules says that there is demand to nhlgamer.com users internets then i can send him pic of mine internet :)

Thanks and mucho lööv.

Edited by vatalisti
  • Like 4

I can assure you @Suolainen_kurkku, against us both games had a normal connection and they were beatable with some good hockey. 🤗

Sorry, just had to do that. ;)

It rarely is connection that makes the game seem unfair. Sometimes everything just clicks for others and Sometimes Nothing goes the way it is supposed to. Thats just the game and how it is played.

• 1 year later...