HAVU Gaming

Totalii

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's never too late to say thanks... 

Over one year ago, I started something with @ADETIKKI. Something called, Written In The Stars. Some of you maybe know this, maybe. 

Now, whole SKY family and especially me... we want to give most humblest thanks to all who have served under SKY.

@Nampa77, @oukkigg, @plymalkin, @weelmax, @Jusa and @Hyrde. Without you guys, SKY would never gain a chance to participate in ECL Season 2, SKY's first Season ever. Even there wasn't much time to practice together, you guys faced the challenge like warriors! 

From Season 2 to Season 3, SKY's roster changed totally. When taking big steps, it requires big changes. After Season 3, SKY's situation was hopeless. Finnish Army took Team Founders and almost every player left. That week was cold, wet and dark. Every night... In silence... I was just thinking.... What I can do... This can't be over, not way like this... Then lights came back to house. @Vilupoika, @Tuukka.R, @maxou, @Danielcadabra and @s_w1ld_rus. You guys came and saved SKY's Season 4, together with @Totalii and @SadaPoika. We love you all. 

Also big thanks to @Timppa, @Lankreeni, @VesKuLiNe and @Filariou. Your contribution will never be forgotten! 

Sometimes we remember to say "thank you" only when we have almost lost everything... 

It's just a videogame (its not), but we can take all fun out of this. This is my way and at the moment, we are preparing to play our first Elite Season ever WITH SAME LINEUP from the start to the end. No Army, No Suspensions (at least we hope so). We are soooo excited!! 

And I just do, what I do. I do what I love to do. Gimme a pen. Gimme a paper. It's all what I need to do myself. 

Have a good night mates! Everytime you see a star, remember to smile. Everytime you see Ulla, hahaha, run and fast. 

~ Peace & Pancakes ~

The author is under the influence of hard drugs...

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...