Luleå Hockey

MartindalexC

On 10/6/2017 at 11:32 PM, MartindalexC said:

A beautifully prepared piece by our own cultivated virtuouso, one that is surely bound to rival even the greats of the literary world...

- "The mildew is back on the walls..." we should really get that checked out some time...

The puck is dropped, as play begins.

Each team vying, for hard-earned wins.

Captains and sticks, synchronously clash,

The puck comes loose, hordes pursue with dash.

Well positioned iSvamp, takes control,

To defend and assist, his duty and goal.

A crisp pass takes the puck, to the left side,

Where two giants, suddenly collide.

For a split moment, there's an eternal mess.

Possessions rotate, like in a game of chess.

iSvamp was skating, exceptionally fast,

The game was ending, a few seconds would last.

Preparing for the shot, he fell as he slipped,

Hitting the ice, his front teeth got chipped.

It looked like he just, forgot how to skate.

But how is this possible? just turned twenty-eight.

He looked like a mushroom, wearing red and white,

Picked up the puck, and began to bite.

His teammates realized, he forgot to take his pills,

Which explained his madness,

and his last year, lack of skills.

The doctor came out, and realized for sure.

That a Elite trophy, is the only cure.

Damn, that was rock solid. Had a beat on the background and spat it through -- worked marvels. Looking forward to more!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ECL Staff

We will no longer be streaming live games on twitch as we'll be using youtube instead. 

https://youtube.com/user/MartindalexC

Past ecl games and some eashl will be re-run on twitch at a later date, schedule to be determined... 

--------

Games tonight:

Carlsberg @20:30 cet & Falun @21:30cet 

Lineup:

Mukimaisteri - anrh17 - Foppatofflan

Haldeem - MartindalexC 

Poliskontroll 

• Like 8

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I🦀I The murderous crabos from the North are back I🦀I

Northern Ascendancy returns to the competitive EASHL scene after a brief absence. There's been some changes since the last iteration of NOR took to the ice... yet some things remain the same. The team still employs an up-tempo, fast-paced style of hockey, it is still anchored by a Brexit-loving Brit whose one desire in life is to finally experience snow and it still features the best logo in the show: the Stabbing Crabo. Credit to Mr. @Juizki for the masterpiece you see below.

Northern_Ascendancy.png

You will hear more from the newly risen NOR as we slowly pull back the curtain to reveal things like our lineup and our new mascot (!), but what we can say is that we will be participating in the SCL and (hopefully) any and all 6v6 EASHL tournaments that follow it in the future

We've also joined Twitter (@nor_eashl) and Twitch (@NorthernAscendancy) so check those out and drop a Follow if you'd like! Or don't, either way is fine. But if you don't, we cant guarantee that some day, somewhere, somehow you won't get stabbed by a psychotic crab wielding a knife… so why take that chance?

We leave you now with the official song (and dance!) of our people:

/ Northern Ascendancy PR Department

• Like 12
  • Love it! 2

• Members

🦀 SCL OPENING MATCHUP 🦀

We open our season against Bockens Ehockey tonight at 20.30 CEST. The games will be broadcasted at https://twitch.tv/NorthernAscendancy 

#16 @Tacterz - #60 @anrh17 - #26 @MartindalexC

#77 @The_Alpha_Furyan - #40 @jtorro1233

#50 @David McSavid

Oh, and in case you missed it - check this thing out (made by the ever more talented video wiz Tacterz):

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

🦀 SPRING LEAGUE HERE WE COME 🦀

The time has come for Northern Ascendancy to enter the NHLGamer Spring League of 2019 and for Stabo the Crabo to hunt and kill some butterflies (Butterfly Effect, we are looking at you).

For #NGSpringLeague (phew that's a mouthful - who came up with that hashtag, @Kenu?), we are tweaking our roster a bit to include some of that Finnish Flavour all the big-time teams seem to enjoy. 

We kick things off right away by taking on SOPPAJENGI tonight at 21.00 CEST. As always, our games are broadcasted at https://twitch.tv/NorthernAscendancy.

TONIGHTS LINEUP
#26 @MartindalexC  #10 @Tehh(Ahola)  #4 @pentsaa
#77 @The_Alpha_Furyan 
#55 @eyebiz
#22 @Supreex

Edited by The_Alpha_Furyan
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

I🦀I What's next for NOR - NHL 20 and ECL 9 I🦀I

Long time, no see... said the Crabo to his knife 🔪

Anyway. We have something to share.

With NHL 19 coming to an end, we would like to announce that Northern Ascendancy and ECL Elite team Northern Stars will be merging for NHL 20. The team will retain the Northern Ascendancy name, abbreviation and colour scheme, while taking up Northern Stars' spot in Elite for the ECL 9 season.

With this merger, long-time NOS stalwarts @cHIIMEERa and @ma0niii will be joining a NOR roster consisting of team founder @MartindalexC; Swedes @eyebiz, @Tacterz, @The_Alpha_Furyan and Finns @Supreex, @pentsaa (Kanelipena) & @Tehh (TehhAhola).

The captain for the new-look team will be cHIIMEERa, with MartindalexC and The_Alpha_Furyan acting as the assistant captains.

4jkQfzq.jpg

We’d also like to give thanks to our "loan" players who’s worn the Crab for SCL, Spring League and FCL but won’t be back this fall.

To @David McSavid (Rundqviiist), @jtorro1233, @minokin, @ICappeI, @Supremski, @Aze and @Nampa77 – Stabo salutes you all.

Good luck in your future teams, it was a genuine pleasure having you with us!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 4

vor 32 Minuten schrieb The_Alpha_Furyan:

I🦀I What's next for NOR - NHL 20 and ECL 9 I🦀I

Long time, no see... said the Crabo to his knife 🔪

Anyway. We have something to share.

With NHL 19 coming to an end, we would like to announce that Northern Ascendancy and ECL Elite team Northern Stars will be merging for NHL 20. The team will retain the Northern Ascendancy name, abbreviation and colour scheme, while taking up Northern Stars' spot in Elite for the ECL 9 season.

With this merger, long-time NOS stalwarts @cHIIMEERa and @ma0niii will be joining a NOR roster consisting of team founder @MartindalexC; Swedes @eyebiz, @Tacterz, @The_Alpha_Furyan and Finns @Supreex, @pentsaa (Kanelipena) & @Tehh (TehhAhola).

The captain for the new-look team will be cHIIMEERa, with MartindalexC and The_Alpha_Furyan acting as the assistant captains.

4jkQfzq.jpg

We’d also like to give thanks to our "loan" players who’s worn the Crab for SCL, Spring League and FCL but won’t be back this fall.

To @David McSavid (Rundqviiist), @jtorro1233, @minokin, @ICappeI, @Supremski, @Aze and @Nampa77 – Stabo salutes you all.

Good luck in your future teams, it was a genuine pleasure having you with us!

Where is @Foppatofflan? :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...