• Administrators

Hi @Vildmanden93 - good and relevant questions! I have just sent a PM to all captains. I will also paste the information below for transparency:

Hey guys,

We're getting ready to start the league on Monday. I need all of you captains and all of your teammates to create your player cards. Without creating your player cards, it is not possible for me to make you captains and it isn't possible for you to pick your players to your team. None of you, except for @Vildmanden93 has done this so far, as far as I could see. I have given him the rights to add players to his team.

Below, you'll find a link to the video on how to create your player card. The site looks a little bit different now from the video, but basically when you are signed in and go to NHLGamer.com, you will be prompted to create it.

The Xbox reporting tool is still being worked at as we speak, but it will work as in the video below:

The schedule and rules will be up tomorrow. Basically, it will include the same principles as our ECL 4 rules:

Attention @psumi15: our league requires a minimum of 8 players, so please add another two players to your roster. Due to the lack of communication of this earlier, we can give you some time to find the additional two players, if you don't already have 8.

Any questions so far, let us know by answering this message.

Kind regards,

Kenneth

• Like 1