Puck Nation looking for players tonight and longterm

King_Don_x

We are a relatively new club. Already D2 and have beat some teams in ECL. We have a couple guys out of town this week and we want to fill our roster for some 5 v 5 and 6 v 6.

We are not in the ECL at the moment but we are currently formulating a roster to enter.

PS4 - send me a message on psn (king_don_x) or here

Our team looks like this (all new to ECL)

kroner77

rullstolskalas_

Rojesta195

wilhem222

xsotesx

king don x

bojohn1

awwtheman

mikkoxiii

Like I said, new club, but pretty good and have beaten teams in the ECL. Any position is welcome to try out. We need an active goalie, but before that we are looking to fill out all of our other positions. 

Our team mostly consists of Swedes, except me. 

Edited by King_Don_x

1 minute ago, King_Don_x said:

Well, to be fair, he has no idea that we are thinking about it! We just had a little discussion last week between two people and simply exploring the idea at this point

Ah ok then i get it. No problem then. I already have a team for ECL so that might be difficult =)

• Like 2