The Official "Confirmed Transfers" Thread (Europe)

Cannonieris

With some rally-english

the year was 2011 and I was playing in one of the "top teams" at PS3. The GM we had wasn't satisfied with the goalie situation in the team and said that we needed add atleast 1 more goalie to even have a chance in the upcoming tournament. I said that I knew a guy who was talented in every videogame he could "stand still" in (he was a camper and a beast in Bad company 2, and some years before a semi-pro in CS 1.5 - probably camping there as well) - so I told this guy at work to buy NHL 12, and test to play goalie for us.
We took him in on a tryout and he was bad as hell the in the beginning. But I convinced our GM to let him stay for some more days before he took a decision.

It went well, he started to grind games in drop-in on his free time, he started to play with
 Americans with bad connection during the nights and slowly started  to learn how to play goalie on a decent level.

3 months later was he one of the reasons that we had a record of 121-3-1 in EASHL and made it all the way to the final in EHL with
the team called "IIONEII." How the final went isn't that important, but Foppatofflan (Grattis) and Willi won it for TUK in game 7.

Later on did he won EC with us in OTP Heroes, and after the final did he followed us over to xbox360.

He played 1 tournament for us in Unknown in NHL14, and was one of the reasons that we took our 4th straight EHL/EC-title that year.
Last night did he played his last game for Checkmate (1 of 10 clubs during the years I have forced him to join), when they won the series against RES and climbed up to Elite (congratz boys).

He's one of the goalies that have been in the top for almost a decade now, together with Dunza (from Synergy Hockey) probably one of maybe 4-5 goalies that have been in the top year after year, game after game - a true veteran so to say.

We have had this old semi-fin on a tryout for over a month now, and after 36 games, with 28 wins, 11 shutouts and a saving percentage of 89% is it time to confirm
 him and say - välkommen tillbaka gubbjävel.

FROM Checkmate (my hidden-gem) - Ranta83

-------------------

Some more confirmations will come during this week. But we're still testing guys at fw and D to find the best mix, so PM me or @KukaKaatoiJutin if you are interested.

Xoxo

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 11

Cheers Hockey

IN:

D Vilisopanen15 from Campo De Juego

RW AhtiOnMahti from Campo De Juego

G dgsson from Western Express

OUT:

G M_Leskinen --> Free agents

G McKo25 --> Free agents