Best Goaltender in the ECL Scene (Your Top 10)

• l-Furyan-l changed the title to Best Goaltender On The ECL Scene (Your Top 10)

Cant actually give any real and correct order, as I have not played with everyone. Against everyone yeah, but that just gives a little sight on skill level. 

@Supreex is the best goalie I have played with. No argue with that.  I happened to find him when our Old goalie was on his temper tantrum again. He had no exp from 6vs6 games. It didnt took many games to see that this guy is solid and we had found a goalie for us. 

Im not sure about the best, but atleast one of the best, if not the best. 👍

From others. I'll throw a name that has not been seen much on goalie discussions. He has been great against us. Really solid and good amount of wada saves. @Hullued

• Like 5

Its kinda hard to put them in any orders, because there are goalies who are just stunning good but they dont play in elite. Of course playing in elite doesnt automatically give you a spot in this discussion, but it would be easier to compare these beasts with the same level teams. MZK and Sandr0hh are maybe the most easiest picks for at least top 5, but have to mention that, they are playing with best defensive teams in whole scene, imo. I would love to see Supreex in Elite next upcoming seasons and see what he can bring for some team, he is next king of the hill for sure. 

Personally TOP5

1. MZK-Trophyhunter

2. Sandr0hh

3. Supreex

4. LastMandalorian

5. Seksileijona69

Edited by Aze
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Aze said:

I would love to see Supreex in Elite next season and see what he can bring for some team, he is next king of the hill for sure. 

We are in the same level here. I would love to see Supreex on elite also! 

But playing with us, Rusty Blades. 

Still cant believe that freaking sevent game overtime against Ssg. Our game was little off at that time, but that is no excuse. 

But we will get there. That is the main goal, and we will succeed on that. 

• Like 4

• Members

While I do wanna give some respect to names high up on the All-Time stats, like FINSeRe, DUNZA, SpiderRoyal and FinKonna, these are my Top-10 (right now).

In no particular order.

Supreex 

Hansulinho

Sandr0hh 

Zande95 

LastMandalorian

Hullued

Ranta83

MZK-TrophyHunter

s_w1ld_RUS

Danielcadabra

• Like 6

1. Have to give this top 1 goalie to Supreex. Maybe i'm little biased because he has won so many games for us in Club and Summer Cup.

2. FoxGoalie, seeing him play SC, he is gonna be a big goalie for a really good team if he so wants to.

3. Zande95 Rarely can beat this guy.

Can't really add many big names because they are obvious picks and haven't played with/against them that much. :)

• Like 5