Official Stream Topic

vSilenttio

This topic will work as NHLGamer's official streaming discussion and information thread. Feel free to share your streams here.

Reminder! When you put up a ECL stream, remember to add your stream to NHLGamer as well. It really does give you more visibility and makes it easier and faster to watch your stream instead of just only writing the link into chatbox which is of course also good thing to do. All you need to do is click "add stream" in the front page and you're one click away from the fame! And all this takes only 30 seconds at max. to do. Support for other platforms (Youtube etc.) will be done in the future as well.

My links are in my forum signature, both personal & SIKA's (SpiderRoyal's stream).

• Like 8

• 6 months later...
On 1/9/2017 at 1:58 AM, vSilenttio said:

All you need to do is click "add stream" in the front page and you're one click away from the fame!

If it were in the community front page would be so much easier for me at least. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Suggestion for any and all NHL streamers who might find their way into this thread:

First, read @gzell60s excellent article here: https://nhlgamer.com/community/news/nhlgamer/join-the-new-nhlgamer-twitch-community-r172/

Then, proceed to sign your stream up to NHLGamers newly created "Communities" page: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/nhlgamer

:D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...