BEST PLAYERS IN THE ECL SCENE

Top 3 players on each position in NHL 18 in my opinion (without SKY players on last ECL season):

LW: Vilupoika, Puantso, MukiMaisteri

C; Penatski, Patzlaf, Dominointi

RW: Kingofapes, Foppatofflan, Tbnantti

LD: Janzuh, Haldeem, DieCutterMC

RD: Vatalisti, Snapu48, Willekunq

G: Cappe, Zande95, S_w1ld_RUS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Top 3 players every position (no FILA, no order)

C : FlyerKungen, Tbnantti, Penatski

RW : Dominointi, Foppatofflan, Indi969

LW : Puantso, Vilupoika, MukiMaisteri

RD : Snapu48, Willekunq, Ilmari_30

LD : Torro, Haldeem, Nassustelija

G : Cappe, Supreex, Hullued

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Love it! 1

NHL 19 so far (no FILA players)

LW Buantso, Vilupoika, Mukimaisteri

C tbnantti, Penatski, Flyerkungen

RW Foppa, Seppo, Martindalex

LD Jtorro, Haldeem, Nassustelija

RD Willekunq, Ilmari30, Snadi48

G Cappe, Supreex, Sandro

Edited by PleeMaker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Love it! 1

NHL 19 so far (WITH FILA players 🙃)

LW Plee, Vilupoika, TheArska

C EKI,  Flyerkungen, Tbnannti

RW Foppa, Seppo, Speedcell

LD Jtorro, Drunkendefender, Janne

RD Vatalisti, Willekunq, Mannheimer 

G Cappe, DUNZA, Ranta

Coach: Ashtonarmy
Intro:

Mascot:

https://youtu.be/Tv6ZwhNx3DM?t=87

Edited by iSvamp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 2
  • Sad 1

NHL 19 so far from my view... #NoSKYPlayers

Left Winger

Vilupoika: I love to play with this guy, tbh. With right forwards with him, there is so many erotic things you can do with him. On and off the ice of course. Dangerous in 1v1 situations, wants to score. One of the best hands in the show. 😽 Other mentions: Puantso & PleeMaker.

Center

Patzlaf: I don't really know who else can it be? If some day I will go back to Winger position, I would want somebody like Paahtis to play Center then. Moves puck wisely and fast, easy to play with, smooth hands. Good at Blackjack. 🐷 Other mentions: Penatski & tbnantti.

Right Winger

I_Eki_I: This was hard one but at the moment it looks like wins and trophies are following EKI to everywhere he goes so at the end it wasn't really so hard choice. Great 2way style winger and a versatile player. Can even do Spin-O-Rama passes to the back post. Wooow. 💸 Other mentions: indi969 & Foppatofflan.

Left Defender

Janzuh: I haven't played with Janne so much but he is some kind of veteran player who plays for FILA. Much patience with the puck in tight games and so annyoing to play against. Experience talks here, will be Top 2 LD as long until he choose to go retirement. 🙏 Other mentions: Nassustelija & DieCutterMC.

Right Defender

vatalisti: It's crazy how it seems to be so much players from FILA in my list but let's be honest with this one. When we are talking about offensive Dmans, this man can really be the game changer. So good with the puck. Hope he is good with the gun also, aamuja. 🐥 Other mentions: Ilmari30 & Snapu48.

Goalie

ICappeI: From ECL 5 to forward I have always felt like it's most hardest to score goals to this guy. Can carry his team when it's most needed. Knows how the Goalie mechanics works and also he studies most Elite forwards playing styles, like when each player is going to pass or shoot or which are their go-to-moves in tight situations. King of the Crease. 🔥 Other mentions: Zande95 & OriginalPumaz.

Edited by FlyerKungen
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 10

My NHL 19 top 4 in every position right now. No FILA players because there would be too many of them 💸🤪

LW : Buantso, Vilupoika, MukiMaisteri, Joukki13,

C : Penatski, FlyerKungen, Tbnantti, Anhel_Kuru

RW : Foppatofflan, Dominointi, Indi969, Jumalpeku, 

LD : jtorro1234, Haldeem, Nassustelija, DieCutterMC

RD : Willekunq, Ilmari30, Snapu48, VesKuLiNe

G: IcappeI, Supreex, Hansulinho, Hullued

Hidden Gem: NikkeDangles 😍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Love it! 5
  • Sad 2

NHL 19 so far in my opinion. (TOP 5 every pos)

LW : Vilupoika, PleeMaker, Puantso, Bugimir & MukiMaisteri  

C : FlyerKungen, Patzlaf, Penatsknight, tbnantti & RutonMosse

RW : Eki, Dominointi, Indi, Foppa & Norpee

LD : jtorro1234, Janzuh, Nassustelija, DieCutterMC & Jugeh_

RD vatalisti, willekunq, ilmari30, will_yo7 & Snapu48

G : Zande95, Cappe, Hansulinho, Hullued & Supreex 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9
  • Love it! 2
  • Sad 2

• 3 months later...

Best players in ECL 8 (No FLY ECL8 players)

LW: PleeMaker: One of the greatest forward in the scene, so good with the puck, can score, can pass and very solid in d-zone. Tough guy to play against.

Other mentions: Puantso, Vilupoika, RutonMosse & MukiMaisteri

C : Dominointi: Player name I Suck, but you know what? He doesnt suck.. So high hockey IQ, so important piece of SKY. Great at faceoffs, very good in every game situation, hard to say any bad things about Seppo.

Other mentions: Patzlaf, Penatski, Martindalexc & tbnantti

RW: FlyerKungen: Imo he is best player in the scene for now, unique playing style, versatile with the puck, hard to takeaway puck against him, top scorer at ECL8, very solid in d-zone & if u watch his games he doesnt make almost any mistakes with the puck.

Other mentions: Eki, indi, Foppa & TimFlyersFan.

LD: Nassustelija: Pörhönen to Tähtönen, damn what a breakout season he had, prove the potential atleast in ECL 8, great game vision, solid in own d-zone & annoying to play against.. hard choice between Nassu and Janzuh.

Other mentions: Janzuh, Alpha_Furyan, Supremski & vSilenttio

RD: willekunq: Guy who can be out for games for couple weeks and his solid game still continues strong, so calm with the puck even with other team putting some pressure he still can come out with the puck, hard to challenge in 1v1 situations. 

Other mentions: ilmari30, jtorro, ma0nii & will_yo

G: Hansulinho: Wow what a season he had.. Shotout after shotout, berry after berry. Great goalie.

Other mentions: Zande95, Cappe, Supreex & Sandro/RPH

Lot of SKY players but imo what a season they had.. 

Edited by jergelii
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 5
  • Love it! 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

NHL 19 starting 6:

LW - Vilupoika - One of the most lethal forwards in the game. Haven't faced him much this year but the few times I have come up against him, he always finds a way to score. Has exceptional creativity & skill.

------------------------

C - Dominointi - This guy has been elite for quite some time now and this year it looks like he's found the right team with the right chemistry and improved his game even more. Always a very tough match-up for any center in the league.

------------------------

RW FlyerKungen - So tight between him and Eki (as close to a tie as it gets) but I have to give this to "eKungen" for winning 3 out of the last 4 tournaments he's played in and making many many finals appearances this year. It's not easy to go from elite to the best but I think he did that this year.

-----------------------

LD - Gzell60 - Maybe an unexpected pick, but for me he's one of the best offensive D-men out there. Near impossible to get the puck off of him and he always finds the open pass for a good scoring chance.

------------------------

RD - willekunq - As solid as it gets. Great all-around player with not a lot of weaknesses. Extremely reliable defenseman that doesn't make a lot of mistakes and one that every team would like to have on their roster.

------------------------

G - Hansulinho - Just wow. LAN beast. Don't get to play a lot of games against him cause Sky/Havu only play against 💸 opponents but perhaps that's a blessing in disguise cause every game against mr.Burns is bound to be a frustrating night for even the best of forwards.

Honorable mention:

RW - NikkeDangles - Watch out for this kid...

Edited by PSchibra
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

• ECL Staff

NHL 19

LW                       C                   RW

Vilupoika         Beniitto.         Flyerkungen

Puantso.         Dominointi.     Eki 

LD                                             RD

Nassustelija                    Willekung

Vsilenttio                          Ilmari