• Like 7

G: Laurilion, Supreex, Zande95, Januri98, Sandr0hh

OFD: vatalisti, Supremski, nylanderi, vSilenttio, The_Alpha_Furyan
DFD: Snapu48, ktewjh, DieCutterMC, sumppi90, Egyptologen
TWD: Janzuh, Totalii, JParola, jtorro1234, Haldeem

LW: Pleemaker, MuKiMaisteri, joukki13, Vilupoika, Puantso
C: TehhAhola, tbnantti, Patzlaf, Eki, Norpee, Adetikki, Penatski
RW: indi969, FlyerKungen, Foppatofflan, jumalpeku, a_n_t_a

Top Playoff Players: cHIIMEERa, MuKiMaisteri, Patzlaf, Foppatofflan, hooneli, Selarit, Hansulinho.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Dominointi said:

G: Laurilion, Supreex, Zande95, Januri98, Sandr0hh

OFD: vatalisti, Supremski, nylanderi, vSilenttio, The_Alpha_Furyan
DFD: Snapu48, ktewjh, DieCutterMC, sumppi90, Egyptologen
TWD: Janzuh, Totalii, JParola, jtorro1234, Haldeem

LW: Pleemaker, MuKiMaisteri, joukki13, Vilupoika, Puantso
C: TehhAhola, tbnantti, Patzlaf, Eki, Norpee, Adetikki, Penatski
RW: indi969, FlyerKungen, Foppatofflan, jumalpeku, a_n_t_a

Top Playoff Players: cHIIMEERa, MuKiMaisteri, Patzlaf, Foppatofflan, hooneli, Selarit, Hansulinho.

Where is MVPena ?:P

Edited by Tuukka.R
  • Like 1

C:    Dominointi, I_Eki_I, Patzlaf
LW: Mukimaisteri, Pleemaker, joukki13
RW: jeppiz18, Fobbatofflan, a_n_t_a
LD: Janzuh, nylanderi, Supremski
RD: vatalisti, Haldeem, Lagezickarno
G:  Hullued, s_w1ld_RUS, Hansulinho

• Like 7

Let's say I wanna build a championship team and can't name myself:

LW: Mikaasi, MukiMaisteri, Patzlaf

C: Dominointi, cHIIMEERa, Gendlik

RW: FlyerKungen, Foppa, Jumalpeku

LD: Janzuh, Haldeem, Selarit

RD: Esajorma, Veskuline, Vatalisti

G: Hansulinho, W1ldrus

There are so many great players who couldn't make this list and I think many of them are better players individual skill/pointwise but I believe best players are those who have experience and great 2-way skills in this game.

• Like 10

On 18.7.2017 at 4:39 PM, sibeelius said:

C: 1. Dominointi 2. Patzlaf 3. Penatski

LW: 1. Puantso 2. Joukki13 3. Pleemaker/Vilupoika

RW: 1. Foppatofflan 2. Indi969 3. KingOfApes_/FlyerKungen

LD: 1. Janzuh 2. Nylanderi 3. vSilenttio

RD: 1. Haldeem 2. Vatalisti 3. Snapu48

G: 1. lCappel 2. MZK-Trophyhunter 3. s_w1ld_RUS/Sandr0hh

No own team members at all: 

C: 1. Dominointi 2. Penatski 3. l-Eki-l

LW: 1. Puantso 2. Vilupoika/Pleemaker 3. Luukkone

RW: 1. Foppatofflan 2. Indi969 3. KingOfApes_/FlyerKungen

LD: 1. Nylanderi 2. vSilenttio 3. Supremski

RD: 1. Snapu48 2. Gustafsson7 3. Willekunq/Totalii

G: 1. lCappel 2. MZK-Trophyhunter 3. s_w1ild_RUS/Sandr0hh

And many great players! :)

????

• Like 7

LW- Puantso, Maiseee, Esdoooor, Albatrooooss

C- Nörpee, Darkki, Dominointi, patovic

RW- Pelle3000, Kenu, Bjono, Zalaaaz

LD- Klingen45, Egyptologaaaa, Söööder, Nylanderiiiii, sniskiii

RD- Gustafsson, Jani T, Berbabooooooon, totalli

G- Cappe, Dunza, lastmandalorian, cadabrararara 

Edited by pajenc
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Here are nine players who come to mind right now. I have excluded all current teammates from SIKA and former longtime teammates from the Finnish Roosters. I've also excluded goalies, because there's a separate thread for those and what do I know about goalies, anyway? This list is based mainly on the players' recent form in ECL 4 and regular EASHL games that I've witnessed personally.

Centers

Dominointi: I perceive this guy as a two-way center with a victorious (R.I.P. VSH) playing style. He makes the game easier for his team. Shift after shift and game after game, Dominointi keeps making all the right decisions on the ice.

Patzlaf: one of the toughest forwards to defend against, for sure. Excellent vision. Playing against him you really aught to mind those passing lanes, because Patzlaf needs little time and he will find his teammates.

Bjono: "underrated" comes to mind. Then again, I don't really know how he's rated around here. I see him as an elite center in both ends of the ice. Bjono is also quite the tactician. He's one of those guys who's thinking of the game in depth and will adjust as needed.

Wingers

Joukki: Joukki is no joke with the puck. Hailing from a class of young stars with twitchy thumbs like PleeMaker (who, by the way, would surely be on this list had I not recused myself earlier), Penatski and Ape, Joukki has carved his name into the elite by combining raw individual skill with smart team play. It's no wonder his contribution has resulted in a number of consecutive ECL finals for his team. Now if only he could squeeze just four more wins out of a tournament...

itspardytime: if anyone were to care about my list at all, I suspect this might be my most controversial pick. I see "pardy" as one of the greatest offensive threats in the game. His importance to Tiki Talk cannot be overstated. To say that pardy is offensively minded to the detriment of his defensive game may be putting it lightly, but I see him as the biggest reason why any game against Tiki Talk needs to be taken seriously.

Foppatofflan: one of the quickest minds on the ice, Foppatofflan is a treat for any linemate. His lightning fast game sense tends to ensure plenty of scoring chances for his team. One night I got to see him in action playing on the same team, and it was quite amazing to watch. Foppatofflan seems always aware of his next move, and as a defenseman trying to shut him down, I must confess that it can get very difficult to keep up.

Defensemen

Terasniska: it's only a few nights that I've paired with "Sniska" on defense, but the impression is such that I didn't hesitate to include him. From what I've seen, he's like a factory machine pumping out one perfect play after another. If EA made the bot defensemen really unfair, they just might model them after this guy.

nylanderi: a defenseman with tour de force moves who's bound to be a decisive factor in games. A young guy who plays with emotion, which is an aspect that elevates his game at best and hampers it at worst. His highest level may just be unequaled.

Rullstolskalas: the legendary "Rulle" has been ruining opponents' games for as long as I can remember. I've heard he's a man of not just few but in fact no words at all. Apparently, the guy just sits there in the party, listening, focused on doing what he knows best: getting in the mind of the opponent carrying the puck into NOS' defensive zone, and denying the fool who thought to even try. Back in my days with the Finnish Roosters, "Fucking Rulle!" was an expression I heard countless times from the mouth of my dear Johtaja. Rullstolskalas is like a force of nature: with the same pressing inevitability by which day turns into night, Rullstolskalas will take the puck away from you.

Edited by Janikka
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, Janikka said:

Here are nine players who come to mind right now. I have excluded all current teammates from SIKA and former longtime teammates from the Finnish Roosters. I've also excluded goalies, because there's a separate thread for those and what do I know about goalies, anyway? This list is based mainly on the players' recent form in ECL 4 and regular EASHL games that I've witnessed personally.

Centers

Dominointi: I perceive this guy as a two-way center with a victorious (R.I.P. VSH) playing style. He makes the game easier for his team. Shift after shift and game after game, Dominointi keeps making all the right decisions on the ice.

Patzlaf: one of the toughest forwards to defend against, for sure. Excellent vision. Playing against him you really aught to mind those passing lanes, because Patzlaf needs little time and he will find his teammates.

Bjono: "underrated" comes to mind. Then again, I don't really know how he's rated around here. I see him as an elite center in both ends of the ice. Bjono is also quite the tactician. He's one of those guys who's thinking of the game in depth and will adjust as needed.

Wingers

Joukki: Joukki is no joke with the puck. Hailing from a class of young stars with twitchy thumbs like PleeMaker (who, by the way, would surely be on this list had I not recused myself earlier), Penatski and Ape, Joukki has carved his name into the elite by combining raw individual skill with smart team play. It's no wonder his contribution has resulted in a number of consecutive ECL finals for his team. Now if only he could squeeze just four more wins out of a tournament...

itspardytime: if anyone were to care about my list at all, I suspect this might be my most controversial pick. I see "pardy" as one of the greatest offensive threats in the game. His importance to Tiki Talk cannot be overstated. To say that pardy is offensively minded to the detriment of his defensive game may be putting it lightly, but I see him as the biggest reason why any game against Tiki Talk needs to be taken seriously.

Foppatofflan: one of the quickest minds on the ice, Foppatofflan is a treat for any linemate. His lightning fast game sense tends to ensure plenty of scoring chances for his team. One night I got to see him in action playing on the same team, and it was quite amazing to watch. Foppatofflan seems always aware of his next move, and as a defenseman trying to shut him down, I must confess that it can get very difficult to keep up.

Defensemen

Terasniska: it's only a few nights that I've paired with "Sniska" on defense, but the impression is such that I didn't hesitate to include him. From what I've seen, he's like a factory machine pumping out one perfect play after another. If EA made the bot defensemen really unfair, they just might model them after this guy.

nylanderi: a defenseman with tour de force moves who's bound to be a decisive factor in games. A young guy who plays with emotion, which is an aspect that elevates his game at best and hampers it at worst. His highest level may just be unequaled.

Rullstolskalas: the legendary "Rulle" has been ruining opponents' games for as long as I can remember. I've heard he's a man of not just few but in fact no words at all. Apparently, the guy just sits there in the party, listening, focused on doing what he knows best: getting in the mind of the opponent carrying the puck into NOS' defensive zone, and denying the fool who thought to even try. Back in my days with the Finnish Roosters, "Fucking Rulle!" was an expression I heard countless times from the mouth of my dear Johtaja. Rullstolskalas is like a force of nature: with the same pressing inevitability by which day turns into night, Rullstolskalas will take the puck away from you.

Rip random namedropping :). Good job mate!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Dream team

Joukki   patzlaf   indi

Janzuh     vatalisti

S_Wild_rus

Dream team 2 (no carlsberg players)

Puantso   dominointi   hansulinho

Nylanderi       jTorro

Mzk- Trophyhunter

• Like 3