EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

• Members
On 8/3/2018 at 11:58 AM, Mikka said:

The Visionaries is still looking for an active LD and C or LW for ECL Pro. Holla @ me here or on PSN if you became interested, we try to play some games every day.

Uppppp, we aren't playing any more of NHL 18 but we'll be back again when 19 releases

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Hi,

We are looking for a new team member.

Team: Freddie Mercury Institute (Lite)

NHL-gamer rank: 52th total, top teams in Lite.

ECL7 Goal: Pro

ECL6 Playoffs round 3

- - - -

You need to be:
- Finnish speaking
- play at least RD-position
- left-handed
- mature enough to be able to learn from your mistakes and criticism given by your team mates
- able to follow instructions and adapt your game in the way team lead wants
- you are willing to contribute your time and effort the whole season (ECL7)

What we don't need:
- players who think their level is enough to have a spot in the first team without any effort. It will not happen. You need to prove yourself everytime on ice and be ready to do so from the very beginning
- players who think they know better. You actually might do so, but in a team it does not work like that. In a team everyone has to follow plan and at this phase we are not looking for a tactician or a player who goes solo mode. We already have one tactic and no solo player is needed

If you are interested to be part of a demanding but otherwise fair group and match above description - please be in touch with KickingApollo and he will organize a tryout for you.

Also, this is a reading comprehension test. Any tryout requests sent to me are ignored.

Best regards,

Jasberk

Edited by Jasberk_72
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Butterfly Effect 🦋 is looking for finnish skilled and motivated C or RD 

Elite/Pro experience is guaranteed.

We will play in ECL Pro and eSM qualifiers next season, but our only goal for ECL7 is to get that elite spot.

If u are interested pm me here or psn

- jergelii 

Edited by Jere Jortama
  • Like 8

On 22.8.2018 at 16.27, Jusuffi86 kirjoitti:

Hola!

Club De Caballeros is looking for two defenders

We are playing in Lite

Avarage age of team is 25 and we are all Finns

If you are active team player contact me via private message!

Up!!! 10 days and game on mates!!! :o

Full Team, thanks for interest! ❤️

Edited by Jusuffi86
  • Like 1

• Members

The Visionaries (formerly known as Banterfield Battalion)

Still looking for active LD and C or LW for ECL Pro (probably eSM too). PM me here or on PSN if you're interested, lots of playtime quaranteed.

Only 7 more days until NHL 19 🤩

Edited by Mikka
  • Like 1

Murohoki (Pro) is looking for a goalie to next ECL.

You get all the icetime that you want, so activity is a must and earlier experience from ECL is a plus.

We start playing again on NHL 19 (sep 11th) so the sooner you can make it to try-out after that the better.

Pm me or jjonij here for more info.

Edited by Lionite
  • Like 1

Kattiautomaatti is looking for a RD.

You would be our third defender as we already have player who plays LD and player who is capable of playing LD/RD(preferred pos. LD). So alot of ECL time is guaranteed. If you can play other positions also its a plus since we might need you as a forward or goalie to get ECL games scheduled easier.

We hope to find a player who speaks finnish or english and can join our whatsapp group. What comes to activity, we have usually played 2 or 3 times in a week plus weekends. 

As a team our only goal is to get back to elite after disappointing last season which got us relegated to pro.

Contact me in here or in psn: jimmiNOhands

or contact sumppi in psn: Isumppi90I

or contact hoigga in psn: hoiggaa

C1205D8B-92AB-46BA-B4C1-3A87C451513A.png

Edited by Jnmxxx
  • Like 9

• Members
On 9/4/2018 at 3:11 PM, Mikka said:

The Visionaries (formerly known as Banterfield Battalion)

Still looking for active LD and C or LW for ECL Pro (probably eSM too). PM me here or on PSN if you're interested, lots of playtime quaranteed.

Only 7 more days until NHL 19 🤩

Msg me if you’re LD & interested 🙃

• Love it! 1

Kattiautomaatti is looking for a goalie.

We need a new goalie for eashl and upcoming ECL. We are looking for a back-up or even a tandem with our current goalie @Hoiggaa. Eashl and ECL time guaranteed.

We hope to find a player who speaks finnish or english and can join our whatsapp group. What comes to activity, we have usually played 2 or 3 times in a week plus weekends. 

As a team our only goal is to get back to elite after disappointing last season which got us relegated to pro.

Contact me in here or in psn: jimmiNOhands

or contact sumppi in psn: Isumppi90I

or contact hoigga in psn: hoiggaa

33C57657-3C34-401D-9B68-D3077031FDFF.png

• Like 5