EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 11.9.2018 at 14.24, Jnmxxx kirjoitti:

Kattiautomaatti is looking for a goalie.

We need a new goalie for eashl and upcoming ECL. We are looking for a back-up or even a tandem with our current goalie @Hoiggaa. Eashl and ECL time guaranteed.

We hope to find a player who speaks finnish or english and can join our whatsapp group. What comes to activity, we have usually played 2 or 3 times in a week plus weekends. 

As a team our only goal is to get back to elite after disappointing last season which got us relegated to pro.

Contact me in here or in psn: jimmiNOhands

or contact sumppi in psn: Isumppi90I

or contact hoigga in psn: hoiggaa

33C57657-3C34-401D-9B68-D3077031FDFF.png

Still looking.

• Like 2
  • Love it! 2

Finnish Snipers ( previous Club de caballeros ) is looking GOALTENDER. Starter or backup, that depends on you.We have currently 8 ( only 1 goalie ) players and we are going to ECL lite.

Message me here if interested or psn thimbaa

Edited by Thimbaa
Edited our needs
  • Like 2
  • Love it! 1

On 9/23/2018 at 8:55 PM, Latexiii said:

WE KINGS are back from a 5-year long hiatus

Stop the press! The EHL Division 1 champions from 2014 (never forget) are back and looking for players. Currently there is 3 players in our roster, so players for all positions are wanted.

Requirements:

-

Don't be shy to contact us and come for a tryout.

Contact PSN: Latexiii / Hbnzo

image.png.8c421aa732a69d12d08eb02951847bb5.png

Couple of findings already, but still especially looking for a backup goalie and defenders. We are determined to participate in ECL, but still missing players with commitment.

• Like 3
  • Love it! 2

TEHOTTOMAT looking for allrounders and a goalie to ECL7 lite. We r registered already but we need couple players more and a goalie who can catch something😄! We are finnish team and almost everyone +30 aged. We play fast passing hockey and we seek active guys to play almost every night. Contact JuHa2002. https://www.easports.com/nhl/clubs/ps4/TEHOTTOMAT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hardcore Nappiaivot etsii ensisijaisesti kahta pelaajaa puolustajan rooliin. Ollaan menossa ECL liteen. Rosterissa on tällä hetkellä 10 pelaajaa joista osa on vähemmän aktiivisia, joten aktiivisuus on plussaa!

Yhteydenotot joko täällä tai psn: BRo_KiLLeR_

Edited by Bro_killer_

On 20.9.2018 at 11.33, Janski kirjoitti:

Infinity is looking for a and a G. There is also room for one all-rounder who can play right-handed. 

After a longer break due to lack of time, we are willing to play against top teams again. What we expect from you is activity and sense of humor. 😉

Feel free to contact here or PSN: jansku23

We are still looking for a starting G.

• Like 1

On 5.11.2015 at 09.42, Hannu kirjoitti:

Name: Wertsun Lokit

Wants: Finnish club looking for players for ECL, all positions except goalie. Some EASHL experience demanded.

Other Info: We got 6 guys on roster (only 3 active) so if you ready to play for an "expansion" team, holler @ id: BobbyPython

I can join

On 26.9.2018 at 19.56, Thimbaa kirjoitti:

Finnish Snipers ( previous Club de caballeros ) is looking GOALTENDER. Starter or backup, that depends on you.We have currently 8 ( only 1 goalie ) players and we are going to ECL lite.

Message me here if interested or psn thimbaa

Up

• Like 1

The Magic Mushrooms

are looking for an active goalscoring winger to play in the team during the next ECL season.

Requirements for you to get a tryout:

• Microphone for communication
  • Finnish preferably, but good English skills will do if needed
  • Active; you have to be active to practice and to be able to play in the ECL
  • Reliable, relaxed, can take criticism
  • Teamplayer, only wins matter for you, not points and individual success.

Send a tryout-application via PM or on PSN to Jaks_10 

See you on ice!

C #10 

Edited by Jaks_10

Hello everyone! 

We are Finnish Hockey Legends and we play in the Lite division. We are looking for a center who can also play as a winger. What we want for you is that you can move a puck quickly. You handle both offensive and defensive play and first of all you listen if there is something to say about your playing style.

We are bunch of a IRL friends who started to play together in 2011. This coming season is our 3rd in this league. 

If you are interested to try your wings with us, please contact me here or in psn. Tag is Eisenhugel.

See you in the locker room! 

Suomen Sonnit 

We are looking for a starting goalie. You're going to play as much as you want so playtime is guaranteed.

We're also looking for another defender.

We didnt get promoted to pro last season but we're trying to apply for it if theres enough spots available (fingers crossed).

Dont be scared to message me on here or PSN (Temetsuka). We're some chill finnish guys...I promise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1