EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

• CSCL Staff

Rising-Phantoms-HC.png.3373799f0e9c456c7dcfa8150e9013af.png 

Dear fans of Rising Phantoms🏒
We are looking for a goalie who has league experience in 6vs6 operation and can play as an alternative in defense. Most of our trainings start at around 9:30 pm today and continue until midnight (sometimes longer). If you are interested in a tryout you are welcome to contact us.

Greetings your Phantoms

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, Serg1vratar said:

Virtual Horizons eSports are looking for players to play ECL next season. Our goal for first season is winning league we are taking part in. More information about our organisation you can see in our post or by conctacting me here or WhatsApp: +358408708505

We are still looking for players or team 

• Like 2

Finnish Hockey Legends (LITE) is looking a goalie to this offseason period. You have possibility to be our starter goalie if everything goes well. Our number one goalie started to feel that he like to be as a player on the ice. 

We prefer that you speak finnish, own a mic and you are 18+ years old. We can give you a lot playtime in this offseason. 

Message me here or send me a message on PS4. Psn tag is Eisenhugel. 

Hey guys, just created a few days ago my old club; Club Savage back in business. And i'm looking for good lite, pro and elite players. Msg me if you need a fresh start. Cheers 😛

- Teemu_Underdawg

On 11/24/2018 at 4:19 PM, Panarinz said:

Style (Pro) might be searching for that final piece/pieces of our pussel. We can guarantee playtime. 

Positions wanted: 1 RW/LW and 1 RD/LD.

If the following description fits you, be sure to send me a message:

- Somewhat active, 2-3 times a week at least. 

- Swedish speaking

- Vocal in party chat

- Age is only a number, but a mature attitude would be needed

- Sense of humour

Our aim next season is playoff hockey and we hope that you can help us reach that target!

@Panarinz

We've still got some open spots for potential try-outs and also have a few ones scheduled during this week. But feel free to send me a message and hopefully we can work something out!

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

The Everblades looking for reinforcement.

Our former GM in Pohjoista Voimaa suddenly deciced to call it a day so rest of the team was left unemployed overnight.
After some consideration we decided to stick together and form a new club The Everblades.

We could have taken the PRO division spot we had with Pohjoista Voimaa but decided to make fresh start from Lite next season
and earn our way back to PRO again.

Now we are searching same thing as Finnish national team for years now, a right handed defenceman.
Most of us are over 30 years old, so we hope new recruit would be over 24 and preferably Finnish.

We are no magicians with the puck but we try to have system which we all have discipline to play by.

New ideas are welcome and often fresh blood can bring new insight. Old merits don't count and we have
fair competion of ice time which needs to be earned every night.

Many of us are morning workers so we play usually between 19-22 on workdays but we play almost daily.

If above light a spark in you, take contact via nhlgamer or psn(rjounila, johtava, Meiha)

• Like 3

Freddie Mercury Institute hakee RW ja RD - pelipaikoille vahvistuksia. Pelaamme ECL-litessä. Liteä on takana jo kolme kautta ja ensi kaudella haluamme pelata itsemme PRO-sarjaan. Pelaamme pääsääntöisesti sunnuntaista torstaihin, yleensä klo 20-22 välillä.

Aikaisempi ECL-kokemus ei ole pakollista, mutta sen voi nähdä eduksi. Pelaamme melko taktista kiekkoa, joten odotamme hakijoilta ennen kaikkea sopeutumiskykyä ja taitoa sisäistää ja omaksua uusia asioita peliinsä.

Lisätietoja ja yhteydenotot NHLgamerissä minulle tai PSN:Kickingapollo.

--- Same in English, the ideal option would be a Finnish player, but the door is still open for players from other nations as well, the most important thing, after all, is what happens on the ice!

Freddie Mercury Institute is looking for RW and RD, we are currently playing in Lite -division. We have played three seasons in Lite so far, next season we want to play our way into the Pro-division. Usually, we play from Sunday to Thursday, 19-21 CET.

Previous experience from ECL is not required, but it can be a plus. We play fairly tactical hockey, so we expect you to have the ability to adapt, learn and add new ideas to your game.

More details and all the contacts to me here in NHLgamer or in PSN: Kickingapollo.

• Like 3

After huge disappointment caused by exceptionally bad luck during last season, we have prepared Nordic Stars for upcoming ECL8 Pro season. Everything's looking better than good as we have found extremely talented players to grow up as a part of the team. But we still need couple of more players to share the new adventures with us:

Goalie
Forward (Left&Right-handed.)

ECL ice time guaranteed.

Feel free to contact here or PSN:

@Seahyena or @taemtaem 

NSuusilogo.png

• Like 4
  • Love it! 2

On 4.12.2018 at 16.26, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Finnish Hockey Legends (LITE) is looking a goalie to this offseason period. You have possibility to be our starter goalie if everything goes well. Our number one goalie started to feel that he like to be as a player on the ice. 

We prefer that you speak finnish, own a mic and you are 18+ years old. We can give you a lot playtime in this offseason. 

Message me here or send me a message on PS4. Psn tag is Eisenhugel. 

Still looking. 

• Like 3

Tiffen is looking for starting goalie. Our group consists of 30 plus year old players, so you would need to fit to that profile or thereabouts 😅

You would have organized, experienced and motivated defenders in front of you. Pretty much all EASHL and ECL games would be yours to play.

We do not bitch about mistakes. We will play for you and maintain positive culture. 

You must understand finnish. 

Contact me via psn or here.

Edited by nessron
  • Like 3

Puck Panthers are looking for Players! We are on a long term and we wants to have a competitive Team for next ECL also! We don’t have a big Roster, only 7 Players and 2 Goalies! That means activity, teamwork, fun, improving, helping and pushing forward is important! 

We are looking for:

active Goalie 

• Center/Left Wing

please message on PSN: Swissmoger

Hello darlings

we are gathering a new team. we have now 6-7 players from our old team called roistot + some new players.

what we want from you?

first of all this is only a game.

second you understand humor and take some alcohol sometimes during the games. we play for win, but we dont want u do make a suicide if we loose some games.

and third remeber again this is only a stupid game.

we will play in lite next season and we are going to win that shit next season(99,99% sure)

daadaa. T taunomaisteri

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1