EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 4.12.2018 at 16.26, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Finnish Hockey Legends (LITE) is looking a goalie to this offseason period. You have possibility to be our starter goalie if everything goes well. Our number one goalie started to feel that he like to be as a player on the ice. 

We prefer that you speak finnish, own a mic and you are 18+ years old. We can give you a lot playtime in this offseason. 

Message me here or send me a message on PS4. Psn tag is Eisenhugel. 

Hop! 

• Like 1

Name: Checkmate (PRO)

Wants: LD (it's good if you can play both sides)

We have 6 players at the moment (with room to move players around I'll add) but we're always on the lookout for more to add security to the team for game days. The team is mostly FIN with a few Swedes, but any nationality / language is more than welcome.

Contact info: I'm available both here and on PSN (IiSvamp) so I don't mind which contact method you use :) (I'm not a GM just a person for the love letters)

xoxo

• Like 8
  • Love it! 1

Puck Panthers are looking for Players! We are on a long term and we wants to have a competitive Team for next ECL! We wont have a big Roster, only 7 Players and 2 Goalies! That means activity, teamwork, fun, improving, helping and pushing forward is important! 

We are looking for:

• active Goalie 

right Defender 

please message on PSN: Swissmoger

Double the teams in Lite than Pro+elite... 1/4 of free agents here rdy for Lite. How is this possible? 

ECL starts 7.1.2018, wake the fk up free agents!!!

The Dudes looking for starting six RD and G.

Contact me here or psn ahonaattori

Yeah, i get it Red Dead... BF V and other shit, but cmn!! Time to start to look for new team is now!

Edited by ahonaattori
  • Like 3
  • Love it! 2

Hello together.
Teamname :DEVILS IN DISGUISE former Puck Lions

A new Club with a formation of players from Lite and Pro are about to join next ECL Lite and try to be as much competitive as possible.

We are lookin for reinforcements on the following Positions:

LW/C/RW

There is always a Chance to get a Spot as Startup if the chemistry is good and u fit us Not Just as Player, so are u as human.

We Speak english, because we already have fins, swedes, german, UK and latvians in roster.

If u are interested, call us for a tryout anytime.

Psn ID: slyda84 or jerexu

Thanks and hope to see you soon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Horror Hockey (former Kattiautomaatti) looking for a active allround forward (C/LW/RW), handness does not matter. Game time promised for both EASHL and ECL. You will play atleast 75% of games, so we are not looking for a backup player. You need to speak English or Finnish, nationality does not matter.

Contact me here or via PSN: Slaivone

Edit: Player found

Edited by Slaivone
  • Like 5

On 9.12.2018 at 17.35, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Finnish Hockey Legends (LITE) is looking a goalie to this offseason period. You have possibility to be our starter goalie if everything goes well. Our number one goalie started to feel that he like to be as a player on the ice. 

We prefer that you speak finnish, own a mic and you are 18+ years old. We can give you a lot playtime in this offseason. 

Message me here or send me a message on PS4. Psn tag is Eisenhugel.

Looking are we still. 

• Like 1

Rusty Blades still looking for C and/or LW. 

Current roster:

Supreex, g

The_Alpha_Furyan, lw/ld

Ktewjh, ld

Tanski87, rd

Migo_boo99, out of ECL8

Pentsaa, lw/c/rw/ld/rd

Lamsa, rw

Group of great guys who are fun to play with. Still need 1 or two correct pieces and I believe we can go far next season and seasons. 

We are and have been one of the most active teams past years. So lots of Rusty hockey will be played. 

Throw me a message and let's talk if you feel that you could be the missing part of Rusty Blades. 

We are established Elite team. Come and be a part of something even better. 

• Like 14
  • Love it! 2